Note to New Members ×

First post I'm a newbie

moosehead

Hey this is my first post. This is my first season on a carve board and I'm really pumped about it. I have a whole new set up this year Prior ATV board Bomber TD3 bindings and Deelux track 325 boots. What do you guys think of my setup for a first time hardbooter long time softbooter?

You don't have to worry of your set up:rolleyes:, alot's of questions or search and don't forget to have fun:biggthump.

How's the snow condition, big dump recently? We only got a trace:o since friday but will get better till Tuesday so far.:(

Cheers

Roy

And if you're further north, I tend to hit the local lump "not really a mountain, but enough to get your fix" here in Fort McMurray. Always interested in riding with other hardbooters.Otherwise we make trips to Sunshine / Lake Louise every month or so.

There are a few folks around Edmonton aswell.

-Gord

Prior ATV board Bomber TD3 bindings and Deelux track 325 boots.

almost sounds like money's no object for your entrance into the sport. might want to think about custom footbeds if you haven't got 'em. i'm hoping to get some if i can scrounge up any cash this year; some days i just can't go twenty seconds on the hill without my arches aching

Hey this is my first post. This is my first season on a carve board and I'm really pumped about it. I have a whole new set up this year Prior ATV board Bomber TD3 bindings and Deelux track 325 boots. What do you guys think of my setup for a first time hardbooter long time softbooter?

I think most of us on the forum are jealous you got to start out with such nice new gear ! :AR15firin

(just kidding) :biggthump

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the dark side. My Prior ATV 171 is my first alpine board and still my most used. I just surfed 3ft of freshies this weekend at Mammoth in CA and it floated quite well with my 155lbs frame :1luvu: You picked a great board to start with!