Note to New Members ×

Ottawa

Keyser Soze

@ Keyser Soze - what boots do you have? Are you talking about molding Deeluxe Thermoflex liners? If so, you can use the attached instructions. Tabby is quite right on both points she made above:

• Toe caps are key - contact Chris (CaRtharsis) as he has two every size in both neoprene and rubber.
  • It's pretty easy to do at home, and after reading the instruction document you'll know far more about molding these liners than local boot-fitters. You did mention 'Intuition' though in your post; if you have those liners Kundstadt might have experience and equipment for those. I'm don't think they mold the same as Thermoflexes.

@ KnightChocolate - Hey! Yes, we are still riding nights, but we'll be away for the rest of this week at ECES in Vermont. Will you still be around in March? I think we're planning tentatively to ride Monday the 8th if we're all recovered from ECES, and a Sunday trip to Tremblant shortly thereafter. It'd be great if you can make it out!

Deeluxe Thermoflex Liner Baking.doc

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ECES Bound ... too excited (well, I would be more excited if I could move my right arm - stupid carving accident).

See everyone at Vorlage on the 8th ... I am going to ride as much as possible in March because who knows how many days we will actually have left.

I don't think anyone has shut the lifts yet (they need the $ from March Break next week 1st).

We did Mont Sainte Marie last Friday, they are 100% open with awesome coverage...some of the best carving conditions of the year.($25 Costco passes too)

Pakenham a few times on the weekend . Its still nice and hard for the 1st few hours of the day, 100% open still too.

Looks like I'll be taking full advantage (and catching the PGS races) of the Tremblant $99 Spring season pass from March 24th to April 8th (they are scheduled to close the 11th of April).

Can't do Vorlage tonight but Phil and I are in for next week (might be busier than usual with March Break though)

//Paul

It was awful. I guess we kind of forgot that it is springtime and that all of that daytime slush freezes right around 6:30pm. It was un-rideable...we went for beers after 5 runs. Stick to daytime riding for what is left of the season!

I actually think horrible is an understatement. I believe the conditions actually help redefine horrible. :barf:

Looks like I am seeking a new after-work activity as I will not be heading out again unless the skies open up and we get a few more feet of white fluffy stuff.

• 3 weeks later...