Note to New Members ×

Targhee/SnowKing/Teton updates

dredman

i have a free pass for saturday! my only problem is i have no suitable board for soft conditions. anyone have an extra board they could loan me if needed? i was thinking about trying to rent a lib-tech magna traction, i think hoback has them. it will be a hoot to get together!

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow, that is such a sad photo. An exhausted rider with feelings of joy and sadness for the passing of winter and the birth of spring. Even the body language shows such sorrow... Please come back winter...please

I bet a black and white version would capture the moments sadness even more so.

That photo is not so sad. I recognize Dave's posture: he's just choosing the next song on his ipod, getting charged up to lay out some screamers...

Hey Dave, can I send some things to your place in Idaho Falls? We're leaving Calgary today, hopefully not to return 'till spring, but the new Coilers haven't shipped yet and we don't have a mailing address in Driggs. Would you call or email me your info please? I'll let you ride the brand new extra stiff, extra long classic... (and the schtubette too if you like - it'll go well with your new suit).

Thanks Buddy, see you soon.

Looking forward to seeing y'all in December, and our old mutual friend 'Roy too.

James

208 270 2057

jamescherry@gmail.com

• 3 weeks later...

Judging by Two Ravens last message... The Montucky Contingency may have forgotten or not known that we missed the Black Chicken of Death's Birthday...

If we did... Happy Birthday BCoD!!

I highly doubt from BBD or Johnasmos perspective that you are really old, nor are you from my perspective.

Happy Birthday!! (I think that is what you were getting at?)

Never older, just better!!

:lol::lol::lol: Oh, you WISH you had missed my birthday! That was the Friday that we stayed at the Driggs house - the day you say I managed to hit EVERYONE at least once with the bar on the Dreamcatcher chair.... :smashfrea In my defense, I was not only really old, but also had a cold and felt like crap that day. Anyway, still feeling regretful, and vowing to ride alone the rest of my life, what's left of it.... :o

No, I was just feeling more than a year older as the season approaches. But thanks so much for the birthday wishes! (a few months late :))

• 1 month later...

From beautiful Southern Montucky:

Not much going on. Preseason grey, cold, windy... Targhee is claiming 54" this season and a base depth of 24". Snow King has half a dozen guns blowing snow day and night. Had a successful Ski Swap - came out about $5.00 ahead and even saw caspercarver in the snow fashion section.

Rabbit sends wags.....

Anyone have a snow report for the Fish? The conditions there look a whole lot better than locally, so I'm thinking of trying to make it there for opening weekend. Hopefully you're getting the same storm cycle there we are here at present.

Miss Kelly, if I come down, the spare bed in the hotel room has your name on it ...:)