Note to New Members ×

bindings for 192 tanker

energyrail

What plate bindings for riding powder on a 192 tanker?

I did want another set of catek's, but having second thoughts. Them being too stiff and do the new cateks spead the forces over wide boards better than the old ones. I'm now worried about vertical delam, am I being paranoid.

I'm wondering if snowpro's would be good light flexible and inexpensive setup.

On a side not I borrowed some td3's from a guy, last spring. His email address didn't get me in contact with him. He hasn't contacted me.

HEY GREG THE RCMP OFFICER FROM NORTH OF PRINCE GEORGE YOU OUT THERE SOMEWHERE

I love mine. They show up on ebay and here from time to time. They were 2 new pair the other day with Hot logos thay went for for around $130.

They have flex for glades and are very light with beefy bails.

Just don't tighten the crap out of the adjusters with your boots installed AND

remember to check the screws hiding under the heel/toe pads for tightness once in a while.

I used F2 Intec Titanflex last season on my Lib Tech 161W Dark Series and it worked awesome. I use the F2's on any non-carving board and so far no issues. I plan on using them on the 192 Tanker I just recently bought here on BOL.

I like my TD2s on the Coiler though. I like the bling on bling factor. :biggthump

Can't wait to try the tanker. Just a few more weeks before the season starts here! :)

I have seen Bryan (oldsnowboards) break a set of F2's riding one of his Tankers on a great powder day. He is a little on the bigger size (sorry)... I would go with TD3's with yellow soft rings to avoid a trip to the car for spares. Works great on my boards (actually td2s with td3 erings ....)

Jim

I have seen Bryan (oldsnowboards) break a set of F2's riding one of his Tankers on a great powder day. He is a little on the bigger size (sorry)... I would go with TD3's with yellow soft rings to avoid a trip to the car for spares. Works great on my boards (actually td2s with td3 erings ....)

Jim

Thanks for pointing that out Jim :eek: ;) :biggthump

I am even BIGGER now dude!!

• 4 weeks later...