Note to New Members ×

Please dont yell at me.

jburrill

I am pretty sure that I remember, but can you remind us of what your first post originally said? It was softened quite a bit after a few of us defended the F2s and the fact that the OP was really excited about his new board and should not have someone slamming his binding choice.

hi BUELL

i agree with everything you have posted on this thread. all my friends tell me i have a good memory and i am also pretty sure that i can rewrite MR. MICHAUD’s original post WORD FOR WORD. normally, i like to mind my own business and don’t like to stir the pot UNLESS ABOLUTELY NECESSARY. however, you don’t need any help since you have clearly won this argument and i will remain silent unless someone disputes your recollection of the original post.

coincidentally (or not) the SOFTENED quote may or may not have been ordered by FIN DOYLE. it sounds like a reworking of MR. DOYLE’s old post about putting HIGH PERFORMANCE TIRES ON A MODEL T FORD on bomberonline about 10 years ago lol.

i better shut up before i sound like an old man with an axe to grind.

before anyone gets bent outa shape i am posting the above all in good fun in an attempt to lighten the mood of this post that is quickly turning south. however, if anyone thinks I am just sh*t disturbing then you have my permission to ask a moderator to delete my post.

in the words of a former bomberonline member: HAVE GOOD RUNS

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In this post and several post you always turn to this info and may comment several times in one thread that you ride TD cuz they are the strongest binding out there.

I am not sure how or why you consider anything in this thread "stiring sheet up for the fun of it"

Perhaps I read too much into stuff like...

But I don't see any experance with New bindings from this decade?
what he thinks is the best binding out there for him based on his own ideas of durability
I think Phokiaa is a good example of a metal binding failing, The binding is all metal and was seen as stronger by lots of racers, but the board feel was only so good. Then once they started breaking under riders feet then the got replaced by other bindings under racers feet that were not metal and lasted as long if not longer.

So I got the impression that you knew of something stronger.

Being interested in strong bindings, I asked what...

I didn't get a response.

So I asked again, and threw in a jab to get your attention.

It worked. :)

No hard feelings. I see where you're coming from and I think we understand each other's positions pretty well.

We both know this is what Nate wanted to hear, I bet he is the one, I like my TDs just they way they are vote on my poll, or it might be Jack... Jack was it you?

Actually, what I wanted to hear was, "Yes, check out these right here: http://www.bombproofonline.com/CanyonExcavator4 - they're the current state of the art." :)

(And my vote was a write-in, just few minutes ago.)

Man! You guys have a pretty interesting sense of what is slamming and what is teasing! Buell, who are you my wife? Memory like an iron trap and all evidence no matter how old is admissible in any argument! :D I think those 3 statements are not out of bounds at all, and really, they were not meant to be mean. I was asking that question sincerely, because I don't even like the wobbliness of soft e-rings. But hey if Bordy wants to loan me a pair of F2s I'll try them! Peace!!

You've got nothing, try having a last name like 'Dyck'. :eek: It's pronounced dick. Like dickhead.

I think I called you worse while you were here :ices_ange

Accidently of course "Senior Moment" type thing.

Good thing you are so easy going!! Hope your return trip went well!

Mounted up the "Silvertanker" with F2 "S-Flex" TI / Intec bindings, cant' believe it is up to 59" at MHM.

:eplus2:

You guys must need SNOW!

Think Snow!

Im thinking snow, but saddly my thoughts are of Colorado..... so you guys out there should be returning the favor, and think of us poor saps in the east with nothing to do cept buming around the mahogany ridge riding the brass rail in the bars @ the lodges, or worse driving around looking at the hills to get an idea where we should be "waiting"..... in the parking lots for some rideable precip to collect on the hill.

THINK EAST COAST SNOW ~ !

EDIT: obligitory FIRST POST (broken parts) hahaha

post-2724-14184229145_thumb.jpg

But hey if Bordy wants to loan me a pair of F2s I'll try them! Peace!!
Well, I like mine. But then I haven't tried TDs.

I'd like to thank Billy for his very informative replies on this thread. To me his opinions carry a lot of weight because of the level he rides at and the variety of equipment he is able to put through the wringer.