Note to New Members ×

SES 2010 Who's coming and other general schenanigans

Michelle

Excited to be here now...

Get ready for the Montucky Contingency! Don't wear yourself out! See ya Friday night. We will be armed with large sacks of fresh Idaho potatoes to thrash you with if you pull any kookie shenanigans.

Jim, just leave a full bag of Purina People Chow at the house for the family and a big bowl of water, they will be just fine!

The countdown continues to SES!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey everyone! With the countdown becoming less and less and my level of organized chaos growing rapidly, I've posted some changes to the schedule. Take note, but print the schedule on the last possible day as we will keep making changes to it until we leave on Fri morning.

http://www.bomberonline.com/ses/content/schedule.cfm

I know some people were having trouble printing it and we will have some copies of the schedule at the tent in case you can't. I'll also try and get a PDF document linked up there so that you can print it that way as well.

Please take a look at it so that you aren't that guy/girl asking me at the demo tent "where are we tonight?" :)

See everyone in 4 days!

i'm in for the full week! looking forward to riding with everyone again. this is my 5th year, where do i pick up my coin / pin? ;)

Me Too? I'm looking froward to following you into your Snowmass honey holes again this year Trent, and of course the warm interaction we've come to enjoy with the Snowmass / Ajax elite :eplus2:

Fly safe....ride on the edge