Note to New Members ×

Aisling, you may have already won...

Jack M

Originally posted by Bob Jenney

Alright Jack, that's it! You need a time out!

1 - I don't ever, ever, want to know you came to be in possession of this link.

The all knowing, all caring, all sensing email list for owners and enthusiasts of the 1988-91 Honda Hawk GT.

3 – I’m calling your wife. I’m sure she’ll be filing for divorce.

Or thanking god for what she's got!!

Originally posted by Aisling

what the hell does honda enthusiasm have to do with .... those.... pictures?????

and why did you choose me to torture? i think jack has a crush on me. there i said it.

:p

LOL

Not Honda enthusist...Hawk fanatic...Hawk owners are a strange breed...a lot like Buell owners only slightly different

laughing hysterically now. OK , so this Tron site has stories about several different guys who made the costume. The first few look OK, but this last guy (who was on Jimmy Kimmel, I think, and is the guy you all are rferring to) is freaking hilarious. Obviously not in shape. Still, give him credit for showing the cojones. Tron lives.

---

Barry

Do you think we can merge with this memory, Bit?

YES

Yeah, Tron rules. People inside a computer blowing each other up with frisbees and riding around in tanks and lightcycles rendered with what was then incredible CG imagery... I mean, what else would an ultimate frisbee playing, videogame addicted, computer graphics nerd like me want in a movie? Well, giant transforming robots, flamethrowers, and passable dialog would have been nice, but it's still pretty much the holy grail of all movies.

...especially since in the movie you couldn't see everybody's junk like this guy's.... ewgh....

Originally posted by Aisling

toMAYto, toMAHto...

still.. what does that have to do with the price of eggs?

Sorry fanatics for particular models of bikes (like the Hawk GT) tend to belong to forums (like this one) where there exist other equally strange folks who post silly things. My Buell forum is prone to all kinds of twisted postings that have nothing to do with Buell motorcycles.