Note to New Members ×

Coiler, Donek, Dynastar, and Flow – Yard Sale

t.stoughton

From Left to Right with Pictures!:

145 Dynastar G2 Ladies. This is in amazing shape with custom graphics on the base. The flex is designed for an All Mountain lady go anywhere do anything rider. This is a wood core machine made specifically for women. $199+ shipping.

177 Coiler All Mountain (Metal) Alpine. This board is layered with Titanal, the metal that is radically changing snowboarding. Board was ridden about six days last season and is in amazing shape. $799 + shipping. Buy it now since it won’t last. Will work with you but please no crazy offers! This is a metal board!

S/N T 177 AM 21.5 09ABS4 6 - 8+4

Next up for grabs is a 180 Donek Tucker. Go to Donek’s website for specs. Board comes with it’s own bag. Deck is in very good shape and so is the base. A steal for $299+ shipping.

Flow FR Pro soft bindings. Red and Black rear entry step in bindings in great shape. Size Large which should fit a size 10 boot or larger. Comes with safety strap and Pro style mounting plate. $75.00+ shipping.

Please call if you have any questions: All items located in Castle Rock, CO. Tony (303) 921-6809

post-1563-141842284468_thumb.jpg

For anyone that is concerned about Tony's low post count, I will vouch for him, he's my neighbor.

The Coiler has the "ABS" in the serial number because Tony bought the board through All Boards Sports. Yes, it is pristine.

As for the Donek Tucker, it is a fun board and it rides great; it was mine before I sold it to Tony. ;) The only reason I sold it is because I was not riding it often enough.

Hi, I am looking for a decent board to go out west with this year.

Do you think the tucker would be a good all around board? powder

and groomers? I'm looking for a good all mountain board, also, I am

6"3' 185.

thanks

That is a great all mountain board, narrow enough to rip on groomers while possesing enough float to keep a 215 pounder on top of over a foot of Colorado freshies. I am sure D.T. would have held on to it if he wasn't such a fickle board 'ho:D

mario

If you're solid with running gates and have mastered a jump turn on your Airawak with your hardboots, then you should be able to do it with this Donek.

If you're hesitant about it, then i would suggest staying with a board that's between 167-175 in length...

Geo

i have never ridden in powder, so i assume the jump turn is something that

is required in powder. I am from wisconsin, little hills and hard pack snow.