Note to New Members ×

tapioca in brazil and the famous banned Mr whit

bobdea

go to the 3.16 mark to see WW on brazilian TV

free willy

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMzW6O5WcPU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMzW6O5WcPU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Damn, I didn't know WW was banned. Always liked his VIDEOS.

fixed it for ya!

in WW's honour (and absence) please allow me to take the liberty of posting this impertinent music video. it may not be WW's type of music but at least the brazilian vibe is preserved.

i was upset at the way WW was banned but judging by the bullsh*t that occurred i am sure that WW isn't too choked. he probably feels about as much remorse as being kicked out of the book of the month club.

hope i have the pleasure of EVENTUALLY reading more posts from the infamous WW (aka bomberonline's fugitive from INJUSTICE.)<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDU9i0MWv6k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

in WW's honour (and absence) please allow me to take the liberty of posting this impertinent music video<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDU9i0MWv6k&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

LOL! :lol:

I know that he is a friend of some of you and I never had any issues with WW. I don't think TT acted appropriately toward WW, especially since he was a moderator, BUT.....

The fact is WW did make several physical threats to TT both through PMs and in post here on the forum. That is above any of the normal crap that gets dished out here on a daily basis. Especially since WW and TT live close enough to each other that it would have been easy to fulfill those threats.

I think that the mods would have to ban anyone in that situation. Who knows if he could be reinstated.

you talkin' about when he said he ought to kick his ass?

honestly, they have some history off of BOL. it's not like say if I one day decided I was going to go start threatening oldsnowboards.com because he gave me a booboo in online world.

It was quite clear from watching this go down that TT was provoking the situation and probably got at least in part what he was after.

Also there was a lot of email going back and forth between them. same stuff, both were at fault. WW forwarded a couple emails.

given, one was a friggin' moderator here.

if I had that much going on with TT I'd probably tell him he was going to get a ass whippin' too.

Does it make it right?

no

It would not of come to this point though but when TT went on his rant about WW being a mooch and pissing on him pretty hard about his life outside this forum on this forum. It would have probably not gone down like it did.

I know it probably won't happen but, I still say unban.