Note to New Members ×

Coiler X3 update

Dr D

So I have been riding this thing in every condition imaginable and it is really amazing.

update to a previous question about suitability for moguls. ITs very doable if your legs are up to it! I rode it down the liftline on the backside of BIG MTN blackdiamond moguls with about 3 inches of fresh on it. I didn't die or catch the nose etc. I would have liked bare moguls or more fresh to really enjoy the run. the variable conditions made it a little twitchy in places.

I also rode it on a big powder day. The day started off with 4 inches and just dumped all day. the late afternoon was over a foot in places. IT was nice light cold smoke for the most part. I ran the board harder than ever before and could do no wrong. Absolutely insane to see only an inch or two of board edge sticking out or the snow on a hard carve. Total hip dragging bliss! In places where the snow was really deep I floated above the groomer and it performed like a carver with a sort of water ski feel to it. First time experience and so worth it. At speed it comes to the top like a swallowtail. I can only assume the long rocker nose is responsible for that.

more in a minute:biggthump

I also rode it on a powder day when it was totally tracked up and heavy. I was concerned about the bumps at first but whenever it was feeling loose I just laid it over farthur and it cut right through. The metal really makes this thing damp enough to handle most anything.

shred you hit a winner man:1luvu::biggthump:biggthump

I could tell you...but I'd have to shoot you

You could tell me first and then shoot me, no problem with that....

Please tell me otherwise I have to phone BV and order one to see what I am buying this time...:eplus2:

Ace, I really hate you because of something I just heard... ;)

I want a ride!

Dude, If you heard what I'm thinking you heard... don't be hatin' on your neighbor cause that's like waaaay better than it being in Minnesota.

Ace, Is there something you need to share with us?:1luvu:

The rumors are true.

The one and only X4 Arrow HyperG 163 is now in my quiver.

I expect this to be my go to board for my next o, lifetime.

I can't wait to get back on it and feel that go anywhere, do anything kind of feeling that this board offers.

Coiler Schtubby metals are THE way to go!

Shred, you are a flippin' genius. Can't wait to see what Coiler Skunkwerks puts out next. I already know, and can't wait. :eplus2:

Crazy angles?? explain... this board is more built for carving and quasi BX than soft.. but it handle it all well.. I had the angles set for hard pack.. and the board rocks... I do adjust the angles to the conditions a bit.. but not much.. I really didn't need to.. it was like kinda like sorta a mini monster..:(

Dr... Im so depressed the only cure is sending it back now for my Colorado trip.. youll get it back....:D

Glad that its become what it is..

Call info at colier dot com

Operators are standing by!!:ices_ange

RSS