Note to New Members ×

kids alpine gear

bobdea

Guest Ghostrider

F2 makes some teeny tiny stuff.

They have a junior binding and the speedster sl board goes down to 146 cm for a 75 lbs rider. They even have some junior bindings. They just changed the links to the new site which wont be available for a little bit, but here is a link to last years site which is still online..just hidden..

http://www.f2snow.com/english/english.html

I picked up a Nidecker Jr from bomber I think it was 105 and nidecker jr plate bindings. Then I went to a local hill and purchased a pair of small ski boots with a more flexible up shell. I took out the original liner and cut and sewed an older one of mine and my 3 yr old is starting to link turns. I'm hoping to get her on the lift this year...she'll be 4.

I think I paid about $150 for board and bindings.

Hi

I have a Burton Factory Prime 144 that my son rode when he was 10/11. I chose that board based upon a fair amount of research and advise. I'm guessing that he was say 80 lbs and about 4 foot 8 inches at the time.

We bought it used, but the board is in good condition; we take care of our equipment. We'll sell it for $95 US + shipping, which covers our cost.

Regards

Julian

• 2 years later...