Note to New Members ×

Ses 2009

Paulk

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone come home from SES with a cold/flu this year?

Last year I thought I brought my death home with me. I had recovered enough to be at work on my appointed day, Thursday. This year all is well and we didn't bring anything except a little melancholy that the event is over. Jason B your music for the video is just a bit sad you know!

Daneille

Yeah, right. Although I was a little worried when Dave suggested breaking pool cues over the locals heads at the dive bar ... maybe next time I'll follow Gary's advice and hang with Bordy too ...

(although Dave did buy the Jager ...)

I'm guessing the Jager night is what prompted Dave to kick me off of my couch! :boxing_sm

As for sickness, I am trying to fight off Fin's funk...so far I am being mildly successful!

The only thing bad I brought home from the week was a monster blister on the side of my heel! :angryfire It was hell carving the last day, even after layering on the molefoam.

Guess that's what I get for never having carved 6hrs/day for 7 days in my boots and liners before! (I thought my boots/liners fit fine...but I'd never carved for more than 2-3hrs at a time before!)

Time for new liners!

Scott

I thought I was the only one who wanted to cry after watching Jason's video. I thought well...there goes my hormones again! Whew! I was also sad when I came back home

Last year I thought I brought my death home with me. I had recovered enough to be at work on my appointed day, Thursday. This year all is well and we didn't bring anything except a little melancholy that the event is over. Jason B your music for the video is just a bit sad you know!

Daneille

Jason B your music for the video is just a bit sad you know!

Well, it was either that or "Yakety Sax" :)<object width="300" height="110"></object><object width="300" height="110">

<embed src="http://media.imeem.com/m/JeBe5amBZo/aus=false/" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="300" height="110"></object>E6E6E6

<object width="300" height="110"></object>

<object width="300" height="110">

</object>

The two holigans involved in the salt, lime and tequilla incident could live in SES infamy FOREVER if this video is revealed. I think the responsible thing to do would be to share with the world what happened one crazy night at the Bomber House. Its priceless. If you ever get to see it you will never in your life forget it. If it happens to stay locked away, hidden from the curious carving worlds eyes, I can accept that also. Do the right thing, no pressure.

Think Snow

VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, VID-E-O, :lurk:

The tequila shot thing WAS a pee your pants thing. I missed it and just saw the replay. Damn near fell on the floor I was laughing so hard. I can understand what happens in Aspen stays in Aspen, but DAMN, the footage is probably funnier than the actual event.

The people in the Vid should be the ones who make this decision.

I must say, the wall patch was well done, considering there was no touch up paint available, probably won't get charged for it.

BOMBER HOUSE ROCKS!

We'll see what the troop come up with next year.

On to OES, maybe we can trash a hotel! Are the HB boys coming?

Ok now I am so curious. I was there and I didn't even see the replay. It was a totally funny event though. Well done boys! I think I was somewhere on the couch when it all took place....:eplus2:

PLEASE... We wont even reveal the names to protect the guilty. Its a damn good thing to laugh so hard your damn near balling your eyes out. Lets you know that you really are alive.

Hey Snowman, put on your depends I just got word the video will be up some time tonight.:eek::eek:

I'll wait till morning to re-live it again. here's lime in your eye!!! have a good laugh, I never laughed as much in a week then I did at the SES this year. I had a blast.....even the day after when I was licking my wound's on the hill, I still made 1st chair and almost the last one. Paul called it a day and I didn't put up any fight at all :p

Damnit Michelle! Hahah I''m so in trouble now, both you and Allee got me :P Yeah well I wasn't too innocent, in fact I was down right naughty. It's all Allee's fault, with exception to the imfamous flying pants.....ROFL!:lol:

I have to agree with Allee on this one....you know I'm just living vicariously Felicia! :1luvu::1luvu: