Note to New Members ×

January 25

KingCrimson

Dennis, just want to give a huge thanks for having us at your mtn today. The bbQ was awesome, the attendees were great as usual. I think there were a total of 17 hardbooters on the hill in the am...

Definitely THREE CHEERS for Dennis :biggthump

Conditions were challenging, but the metal Coiler made it easier to enjoy the snow conditions.

My count unofficial count was 14. Who did I miss? Or did you count dad on skis, wife on skis and step son on freestyle board?

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My count unofficial count was 14. Who did I miss? ?

My buddy, Daniel, from Palm Springs was there but must've left when we made the transition over to Chair 7. There was another guy, Steve, who wasn't with our group but was riding a Donek Wide with plates and I am also counting Dennis too!!

Well we have been making snow non stop since last evening plus we got 3 inches of soft natural snow. Conditions have improved dramatically and with 24 hour snowmaking in the forecast for the next 48 we should be in great shape. We have upper chair 7 area closed so we can continue snowmaking all day so this weekend should be great. I forgot I am at Bear on Tuesday and Wed so I will not be around here. Hoping to try the 4wd on Wed and maybe come back to Summit to try it out.

Great meeting all the So Cal carvers and to those that were not there, stop by patrol and say hello when you are at Summit. I am off on Thursday/Friday so see you all soon. Glad you had a good time at the BBQ!

Cannot wait for the metal Donek to ship out this Friday.

Well we have been making snow non stop since last evening plus we got 3 inches of soft natural snow. Conditions have improved dramatically and with 24 hour snowmaking in the forecast for the next 48 we should be in great shape. We have upper chair 7 area closed so we can continue snowmaking all day so this weekend should be great. I forgot I am at Bear on Tuesday and Wed so I will not be around here. Hoping to try the 4wd on Wed and maybe come back to Summit to try it out.

Great meeting all the So Cal carvers and to those that were not there, stop by patrol and say hello when you are at Summit. I am off on Thursday/Friday so see you all soon. Glad you had a good time at the BBQ!

Cannot wait for the metal Donek to ship out this Friday.

Sounds like great stuff for the new (used) Silberpfeil. I'll be there Sunday for sure!

Thanks everyone! I had a blast!

I had one of those days where it starts out bad, then there's a revelation (when nobody is there to see it of course ;)) and you get cocky, and end up tasting the ice and losing all your confidence for the rest of the day.:lol:

All was well, and I had a fun run at the end of the day shreddin' the untouched 1/4 inch of freshies on one of the chutes.

Wanna say that Julian has them plastic-boots figgered all out! :biggthump

I think I need another day spent with Dave Pearson at Mt. High. His voice going "GET LOWER THEO!!! FLEXION AND EXTENSION! THAT'S NOT LOW ENOUGH! BEND YOUR KNEES!" for 4 hours will turn the worst skidder into a trench digger.

Thanks everyone! I had a blast!

I had one of those days where it starts out bad, then there's a revelation (when nobody is there to see it of course ;)) and you get cocky, and end up tasting the ice and losing all your confidence for the rest of the day.:lol:

All was well, and I had a fun run at the end of the day shreddin' the untouched 1/4 inch of freshies on one of the chutes.

Wanna say that Julian has them plastic-boots figgered all out! :biggthump

I think I need another day spent with Dave Pearson at Mt. High. His voice going "GET LOWER THEO!!! FLEXION AND EXTENSION! THAT'S NOT LOW ENOUGH! BEND YOUR KNEES!" for 4 hours will turn the worst skidder into a trench digger.

Oh yeah man, you know it. And now i got some of my own. :biggthump

Burton Reactors. a bit old, but they work :biggthump