Note to New Members ×

January 25

KingCrimson

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It just so happens that i'll be there w/ my family (wife & 3 kids) for the weekend and will be at Summit on Sunday w/ my 2 girls(their second day on the snow). Once their rental'ed and in ski school i may be able to break away for a few turns ...? I'm sure i'll be bumping into one or two of you through the day. Looking foreward to meeting some of you (hopefully):)

-Tony

alright. we got tony on the list now. 16 carvers hopefully. this is bigger than ASSESS :biggthump
even though ASSESS started on new year's day in 2008 and it's become an annual event we can be ASSESS anytime and all the time

Alpine Snowboarding Session Expression @ Snow Summit

the way i see it, if there are 3 or more carvers at snow summit it qualifies for ASSESS

It is true that Dennis is hosting the BBQ for us. But I'm not sure he knew what he was letting himself in for :eek:. This little gathering has grown like the proverbial snowball rolling down hill gathering speed and mass! I thing we should all make it clear to Dennis that we are willing to help if need be. After all who could have anticipated 15 or 16 hardbooters (or more at this rate) showing up at the same time at Summit!