Note to New Members ×

January 25

KingCrimson

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great George, thanks! :biggthump

We will probably be up there around 6 or so, it would be great if you could join us.

East closed the other day..:angryfire

With the bindings, it makes the most sense to mount my Burtons to the Rodz, since they are cam adjust. Stance is very easy to adjust as well, but a good number of us are goofy, so it should be smooth.

Gimme a call tomorrow if you want to meet up there. Eight-Five-Eight Two-Zero-Eight Nine-Eight-Nine-Four

Great George, thanks! :biggthump

We will probably be up there around 6 or so, it would be great if you could join us.

East closed the other day..:angryfire

With the bindings, it makes the most sense to mount my Burtons to the Rodz, since they are cam adjust. Stance is very easy to adjust as well, but a good number of us are goofy, so it should be smooth.

Gimme a call tomorrow if you want to meet up there. Eight-Five-Eight Two-Zero-Eight Nine-Eight-Nine-Four

im regular. screw you guys. hahaha :biggthump

Due to the recent rain and then cool air this morning the runs are mostly bulletproof. I am hoping the groomers can break it up tonite but make sure you sharpen those edges. The coverage is good but the surface is a challenge today. Best hope is for aggressive grooming. See you all tomorrow

Dennis

Due to the recent rain and then cool air this morning the runs are mostly bulletproof. I am hoping the groomers can break it up tonite but make sure you sharpen those edges. The coverage is good but the surface is a challenge today. Best hope is for aggressive grooming. See you all tomorrow

Dennis

Andrea, you heard the man. Do your thing! :biggthump

Dennis

I was getting tired of the hero conditions we've had since December.

I'm looking forward to see how my Coiler Schtubby handles the bulletproof conditions on Sunday morning.

Dennis

I just checked the forecast. It looks like things might be cooling down overnight to more seasonable temps. Maybe they'll be able to blow overnight???? What do you think, Dennis?

Its 4:42 A.M. right now. Andrea is still sleeping i think. i woke up at 4:30 and said "screw it, im awake. im not gunna try to go to back to bed." i just checked the weather. It's 30 degrees at big bear lake right now. slight chance of light snow. lows getting in around 18's. perfect snowmaking weather. I hope the groomers are in action very soon to break up the bulletproof conditions. I'm stoked to meet all you guys again, and some of course im stoked to ride around on my F2 for the first time on hardboots. :biggthump

Dennis, just want to give a huge thanks for having us at your mtn today. The bbQ was awesome, the attendees were great as usual. I think there were a total of 17 hardbooters on the hill in the am. Some of those 17 left a bit early due to the snow, yes, snow that was beginning to fall.

A good time was had by all.

PS, Dennis, thanks for having the snowmakers lay down the ribbon of fresh over on Chair 7 for us. That was a nice find this morning. Enjoy the 4WD!!

On another note, they do have the snow guns blazing tonight, temps must've dropped when we cleared the parking lot!!