Note to New Members ×

Mark Your Calenders!!

big mario

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duncan is a little too worried about liability, hence the CCS#2, though he did like the idea of the LCI. lookin like it is going to be on the softer side:( though. I am going to put another call into grooming,we shall see what happens. Food will be later this year so we can get more riding in and keep the stoke going later on in the day. I start cooking tonight. Thanks to all who are attending, this is way bigger than I thought it would ever be when we first talked about it at winter park in '07, Big thanks to Bola, we could not do it without him!

mario

Wow this event looks bomb! (Pun definitely intended) I'm looking for a cheap lift ticket so if anyone has one out of a four pack I'll buy it off you for $30-$40 if you can bring it with you to loveland. Just give me a ring a 512 29er74708 since Ill be a ski bum for the next few days. Thanks a bunch and I hope to see yall up there! I'm also riding keystone today and breck tomorrow if anyone is interested.

-Doug

Wow this event looks bomb! (Pun definitely intended) I'm looking for a cheap lift ticket so if anyone has one out of a four pack I'll buy it off you for $30-$40 if you can bring it with you to loveland. Just give me a ring a 512 29er74708 since Ill be a ski bum for the next few days. Thanks a bunch and I hope to see yall up there! I'm also riding keystone today and breck tomorrow if anyone is interested.

-Doug

I added you to the list.

Post #101 has a list of riders and if they have a pass to Lovey and can purchase a discounted ticket. You won't have to purchase a full price ticket. See you Sunday.

Ink

I'm sure it is probably too late, but thought I'd ask. If there are any demo boots in a 24.5, please bring them along...maybe I'll give it a try...and a shorter board ;)

Candice

:( no monoboards - the one time I wanted to do it.

Mrs. Wrangler,

Yeah, we don't do monoboards. That is Monodudes thing and he is in Ireland. We're snowboarders.

Try calling Bola at ABS and Fin at Bomber to see if they have demo boots you could use and beg them to bring them along for you.

Ink

That was a lot of fun. Was really nice to meet everyone and hit the runs with you guys. Sorry I couldn't stay for the bbq, my little girl was tired and wanted to head home. BTW, got a lot of questions and positive feedback from the snowboarders and skiers that I rode up the lifts with. Everyone mentioned how cool everyone looked watching from the lifts and wanted details on the fun factor.

Thanks to all the people that were involved in the planning!

Excellent day!!

About fifty riders on the hill, sun, great snow, amazing BBQ, bummed it's over

Sorry I didn't make it. Glad you had a great time!

Why don't ya all come to Aspen now and we repeat it here why conditions are fantastic!?