Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Not so Usual Suspects... Erazz, katie and I along with Skier Jeff. Followed by Carvin Marvin and wife Rachael. Odd job was late to the party and most of us were a little disconnected but carves were to be had and we all left the hill with smiles...

Winterpark on Saturday for Katie and I next week so see you all soon enough! 

Edited by slopestar
  • Like 2

Sometimes I fail to appreciate what isn't there. In this case - crowds. Up to Loveland yesterday on a non-powder weekday. Really easy drive up. Few people in the lodge. No lift lines. No hoards on the slopes. 

Grooming was really good and lasted until we were finished (about 1:30). Worked on carving in soft boots (on my oldest & cheapest rock board) and had a great time. 

We rode 9AM to about 1:30 and got in 15 - 16 runs. Ran mostly on Ptarmigan and a bit on #8. The groom on #8 wasn't quite as good and the light was pretty flat. Back on Ptarmigan we rode Fire Bowl over & over. Took the whole run with almost no others on the slopes. 

Edited by John E

13 minutes ago, HillB said:

Nice,  cold,  and windy day today with only Odd Job, PCDenver, and me in attendance.  I rode my new SG Proteam and loved it, and poor Odd Job had difficulty keeping up.  Is anyone available to ride Monday?

I can. Not sure where. If rachel wants to ski we have to go to Loveland. If not I was thinking A Basin 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2018 at 6:50 AM, John E said:

Sometimes I fail to appreciate what isn't there. In this case - crowds. Up to Loveland yesterday on a non-powder weekday. Really easy drive up. Few people in the lodge. No lift lines. No hoards on the slopes. 

Grooming was really good and lasted until we were finished (about 1:30). Worked on carving in soft boots (on my oldest & cheapest rock board) and had a great time. 

We rode 9AM to about 1:30 and got in 15 - 16 runs. Ran mostly on Ptarmigan and a bit on #8. The groom on #8 wasn't quite as good and the light was pretty flat. Back on Ptarmigan we rode Fire Bowl over & over. Took the whole run with almost no others on the slopes. 

Juhwan and I were there. Didn't  see you. Did you see trenches?

12 hours ago, HillB said:

Nice,  cold,  and windy day today with only Odd Job, PCDenver, and me in attendance.  I rode my new SG Proteam and loved it, and poor Odd Job had difficulty keeping up.  Is anyone available to ride Monday?

Thinking about Keystone Monday. It was really good last week.

Yep, it was cold. Windy too. We didn’t like it. We did however take the shortbus to less cold, and less wind to the very well groomed and grippy chair 3. Fun was had by big Mario, the dude, Shelly and myself. Mr. awesome showed for a beer and conversation along with solo rider Odd Job. 

Ink