Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Im thinking about a 3.5, hero for a normal sized human, and nearly bullet proof for Pete.  I will have to break out the wide monster and go all surfy.  I think Sunday will great, all of the pow freaks will be up on saturday, tracking and bumping  up the dregs of what is left, leaving us with a relatively open mountain. I also think that the groomers will be reatively empty due to people looking for their secret non existent stashes.  So come on up John, and lay some down, it'll be fun!!

Edited by big mario
  • Like 2

Im thinking about a 3.5, hero for a normal sized human, and nearly bullet proof for Pete. I will have to break out the wide monster and go all surfy. I think Sunday will great, all of the pow freaks will be up on saturday, tracking and bumping up the dregs of what is left, leaving us with a relatively open mountain. I also think that the groomers will be reatively empty due to people looking for their secret non existent stashes. So come on up John, and lay some down, it'll be fun!!

I have a feeling you just mountain biked to exude that level of positivity.
  • Like 2

I have a feeling you just mountain biked to exude that level of positivity.

Nope, snowin' to beat the bandright now. We just need to stay on the greens to avoid the kooks, and I am trying to be an optimist.  I have also set the bar pretty low for my expectations in the next few weeks, so any turns are good turns.  And there is always the short bus

• Like 1

Yesterday I tried so hard to get to Loveland but no go. Planned to meet Gregory at the dinosaur lots at 6:30 but he got stuck on I-70. I waited about 45 minutes but he wasn't moving. Plan B was to head up Clear Creek Canyon. I got about 1/2 way up & they closed the road due to rockslide. Plan C was to go to work. They closed our workplace at noon & headed home. Spent the afternoon snowblowing & shoveling. 

Looking at Loveland snow report shows they had 8.5" in the last 24 hours. In Lafayette we had between 17" - 22". So, conditions at Loveland would probably have been good - but not great. 

Any of the crew make it up yesterday (or today)?

• Like 1