Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Do his plate bindings have enough room to accommodate larger boots? What size are the "Little Man's" feet now?

James

Dusty, I know his binders have some additional expansion room left however I don't know how much. I think I need 21 or 21.5s for his HBs. Looking around to see what I can find. He is still too small for the boots he got from you.

Ink

So, Sat A.M.? I'll have my boys in tow for my birthday celebration..Methuselah! Anybody have any discount tix?

Any season pass holder can get a discounted ticket for you. It may be just for one person per visit, so at the maximum you'd need 3 people. I think you're set either way :)

Well, due to lack of interest, we'll be at Copper, first chair, instead. Maybe another time, LCI!!!

No lack of interest here, Always enjoy making turns with you Dave, you just picked the wrong day! (I know, you and the boys are racing, Good Luck!)

OUTSTANDING DAY AT LOVEY! This was one of those days you dream about! Bluebird skies, just warm enough and absolutely carvalicious groom.... (insert personal carving music here)... THEN, the dream became a nightmare about 10:00, when every ski-racing 14 yr old kid in Colorado, showed up! We (Big Mario, Noir x252, Monodude and myself) gave it our best and called it just before 11:00... Mario was laying out his usual bone-jarring trenches on the SG, the Dude was looking better than ever on a somewhat exotic monoboard w/ plate, Juwan was ripping a softie setup (due to broken hard boots) and I enjoyed my best first-day in years! Mario scored top honors of the day for pulling a perfect "flounder" in the lift line and took a well-deserved ribbing by the liftie! More complaints were lodged in the "Skella" for lack of Cocoa Porter! Shout out to newcomers George and Dana, hope to see you two again soon! A couple of other unidentified hardbooters were seen also, but couldn't be tracked down for questioning! All in all, an outstanding day, even if a little short! See you clowns next Sunday!

Edited by Dusty Bottle

LOL!

Hey Art, that Asian liftie at the basin was asking about you, was that your mistress? :)

I had to look up who that guy was, now I'm downloading the Goldfinger movie :)

The Munchkin Liftie? Cool. It is nice to be remembered. It would be interesting to have any girl liftie as my mistress, but since they are all half my age I can't hit on them without seeming like an old, desperate, pervy weirdo. You do it. Any guy who hasn't seen Goldfinger is young enough to hit on lifties. You should officially change your board handle now. It works on so many levels. With a 007 connection it cements your role as an official H-007 nemesis.

Edited by ExcelsiorTheFathead
Redacting a name for National Security

ALGUNDERFOOT will be making an appearance at Lovey for a morning ride on Friday! I've offered to show up, point him downhill and give him a push! Any other mid-week carvers up for a morning ride? Arne? Pete? Don? Anyone...? anyone...? Bueller...? Odd Job...?

8am @ or near the Wedge Bar and 9am @ Lift 1!

later...

James

The Munchkin Liftie? Cool. It is nice to be remembered. It would be interesting to have any girl liftie as my mistress, but since they are all half my age I can't hit on them without seeming like an old, desperate, pervy weirdo. You do it. Any guy who hasn't seen Goldfinger is young enough to hit on lifties. You should officially change your board handle now. It works on so many levels. With a 007 connection it cements your role as an official H-007 nemesis.

You are like what... 36+? Great... 36 * 0.5 = 18. They are all legal. You are all set!

She remembered your last name too, I didn't even recognize it was you with the full name until the next run later. :P

ALGUNDERFOOT will be making an appearance at Lovey for a morning ride on Friday! I've offered to show up, point him downhill and give him a push! Any other mid-week carvers up for a morning ride? Arne? Pete? Don? Anyone...? anyone...? Bueller...? Odd Job...?

8am @ or near the Wedge Bar and 9am @ Lift 1!

later...

James

I will be there for a few runs on the way to copper to watch the races.

Friday was another great day at Lovey! ALGUNDERFOOT, Arneburner and myself enjoyed a morning of sunshine, firm snow and wide-open slopes, since Monday was a holiday and there were very few ski-racers in attendance! With the exception of only one true ice-patch near the bottom of Roulette, the runs were nice and grippy early, until the cover scraped off, then it was a little dicey in places! Called it about 11:00am and the main lot was only1/2 full!

Al, it was a pleasure meeting and making turns with you, sir! Let's do it again soon!

Also, Drifter and Fire Cut are open as of today, but not showing as groomed... and don't forget, 4-pack lift tickets are only available until Nov 24th for you occasional visitors!

tomorrow...

James

Edited by Dusty Bottle