Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

Day one in the books. Spillway was open so I had to open the season with it. The dude was out and about as well. See you all next Sunday

Conditions were awesome. As in mid season awesome. Soft and NO ICE anywhere. Of course 10" new helped. Coverage is great. This weekend should be good. I think Sunday will be firm and excellent carving conditions. Of course the "ricky racers" and out of control boarders will be in attendance.

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

Jesus -- this thread's STILL ongoing since 2008... oh my goodness.

Just a small note: I've return back home alongside with my wife. :) Unfortunately, we are living at the front range for the time being. Fortunately, we're ALOT closer to home mountains (namely Vail's resorts and Copper). :)

Conditions were awesome. As in mid season awesome. Soft and NO ICE anywhere. Of course 10" new helped. Coverage is great. This weekend should be good. I think Sunday will be firm and excellent carving conditions. Of course the "ricky racers" and out of control boarders will be in attendance.

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

Just go faster than they do and you're all set. That's my thought anyway.

It was awesome today! At least for a few hours before the lot filled up. Snow was midwinter grippy carvalicious. Broke out the SG 185 race t today. It was burly, but ohhhsooo niiice. Monodude was on one of Bola's ufc 185's, which had one of Sean's AF plates built for mono mounted on it. The Dude also had the stack of the day, in the lift lin. it was so embarrassing that we had to leave him flailing on the ground. A few racer grommets pointed, laughed, and kicked snow on him as he lay there helplessly. Finally, a lifty shooed those brats away and helped the dude to his feet. Arnie and Ice where in attendance as well, tearing it up as usual. No Cocoa porter this year, apparently we where about the only ones drinking it.

mario

Patience grasshopper, I didn't think it showed up until after Thanksgiving...

There where rumors circulating that it wasn't happening this year, I spoke with the food and beverage manager yesterday and she confirmed it, no Cocoa porter. They only sold 4 kegs of it last year vs 125 of that pbr hipster swill. The Oatmeal stout is pretty tasty, but its not the same

mario

There where rumors circulating that it wasn't happening this year, I spoke with the food and beverage manager yesterday and she confirmed it, no Cocoa porter. They only sold 4 kegs of it last year vs 125 of that pbr hipster swill. The Oatmeal stout is pretty tasty, but its not the same

mario

Let me get this straight... They sell that pbr swill Oct to May, but don't get Cocoa Porter in until after Thanksgiving and stop selling it by February and only sold 4 kegs... that skews the numbers a little, but still I would've sworn the LCI alone drank more than 2 kegs a month! How do they expect to sell more CP, if it's not available? Sounds like we need an audience with the Governor on this... harumph, harumph, harumph... or at least the Sheriff! Besides, oatmeal belongs in a bowl!

James