Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

It was fun having all of you over! I finally got a bite to eat around 10, then a shower around 10:30. I blame those damn chickens for the delay, and I noticed that Pete managed to survive without starving to death. We need to do this again sometime

mario

4, feels like 40 for a petite flower like myself. Haven't done it in a few years and don't plan on it anytime soon. Shelly did it a few weeks ago, along with squaw and vail pass in just over 10 hours. She is a beast :biggthump

mario

And he is working on becoming more socialable, poor guy. It's almost as bad as TGR in that front range forum if you are not careful. Did a 10+ miler with Farmer at the cone sunday from Mayhem Gulch, nice change of pace from the usual steep, root, rock, repeat of most of the other rides around here. Fun stuff. Heading to LOTB on thur.

mario

Right on Bigsy. Rode Valmont on Friday for a bit. The large dj line is mine and I'm startin to do more than straight air it. Hit the wall ride at the end of the djs as well. Also tested out the large ss line. Got a couple of the hits up top but need to get more comfy for the lower ones. The place is RAD.

KK, Concussed and I rode with the Jr Devos on Sunday, 3sis. Good times and fun with the kiddos.

Denver Bike Park is opening soon. Possibly to ride on 01 Aug 11 and the Grand Opening on the 6th but that is not finalized yet. I can't wait!!!!

Ink

3 Sista's

Ink, thinking of heading your way tomorrow for something higher up to get away from the heat down here in town, more than likely earlier than later.

mario

depending on Shelly's training schedule, I may be interested in joining...

If I do, yes, I'll be walking the technical stuff.

And there was blood! Attempted a 2 wheel drift into one of the lower sandy berms on my way to the sista's trail at speed, but laid the hekla down as well as my left forearm instead. Opened up som trailrash from an unfortunate otb rock garden incident the other day. I need to add some more preload on my new shock. Good times :eplus2::1luvu::freak3: East side of the sista's trail has lost a bit of soil, those rocks and rainbars are looking huge! Fun day, we need to get together soon, 2 months till snowmaking

mario