Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

I got to ride with D.T., and Shelly this past Saturday. Late notification at 7am, ride at 815am in my backyard, yeah, I wouldn't miss out. Good times with Shelly riding well and D.T. suckin' wind and wimping out on the climbing. Get it together D. Descending was good with a bit of tree clearing from the trail by D.T. and myself (big fallen tree blocking trail).

Thanks!

Ink

Ink, Aren't ya posta ride over them suckers?

Then again some of the tree's out there are :eek: a little bigger than what you'd find around here! You guys have way too much fun out there even in the summer, just ain't fair :biggthump

(big fallen tree blocking trail).

I didn't think Mario was with you guys :eplus2:

Alas, my attempts to someday summer ride with the LCI are over. I bought a (kickass I might add) road bike that I am in love with. Sorry Honey. Mountain biking just ain't my bag.

12 days till snowmaking!

PS. I hate sharing a computer.

Ink, Aren't ya posta ride over them suckers?

Then again some of the tree's out there are :eek: a little bigger than what you'd find around here! You guys have way too much fun out there even in the summer, just ain't fair :biggthump

JP1,

Long time no hear. Usually I jump them but it was roots uphill and branches downhill. I couldn't make it through the roots and branches. Don't forget that there are a bunch of breweries out here. Just sayin'.

Angie,

Sweet new ride! Just cuz you bought a pizza cutter doesn't mean that you can't ride with the LCI. Most of us have roadies too. Mario was a roadie most of the spring training for the MS150. Still haven't seen that guy on the mtb this summer. Everyone has been so busy I have only had sparse contact with D.T. and now Shelly.

What is up with the WP lift served ride this weekend, is anybody in for it?

Ink

I wonder about your prioritys Angie... This close to the ski season and you buy a bike instead of a new board...:AR15firin

You buy summer toys in the spring, winter toys in the fall. You guys will just have to spend more time with the LCI and learn how to live properly in Colorado ;)

Just dropped the first board for tuning. SOON :)

Don

Feed the addiction...:eplus2:

I wonder about your prioritys Angie... This close to the ski season and you buy a bike instead of a new board...

Oh don't you worry...I got two of those too. Jim bought me a new powder board from Prior (Kyber) and my new Coiler VSR is coming in sometime this month. I definitely know my priorities (but apparently not the limitations of my wallet). :biggthump

Alright, it looks like no WP lift access biking this weekend. Bigs is building, D.T. recuperating from travels, I'm helping a friend move and I haven't heard from any others.

If you are interested in trail building and riding next weekend, please join the Trailblazers for the Team Evergreen Epic. Info at http://www.teamevergreentrailblazers.org/

Hope to see some of you at the Epic,

Ink

• 2 weeks later...

ink, I wasn't sure what was going to happen with the ankle :confused: so was putting it off.

Now feel I'm looking at a full recovery so I need to start looking at airfare, lodging & getting into shape (other than 'round').

Probably be early Dec. (like last year) hopefully 8-10 days :biggthump.

You going to have full coverage this time around? Looking forward to riding with the LCI again! May even try to hook up with the Bomber Crew and expand my horizons, if invite is still open!

Man I'd love :) to see the area open 100%, beautiful country & I wanna ride over that tunnel (no wind over there right :rolleyes:). Bringing a resume for Coor's this time, may even send it ahead of time!

JP1,

It has been quite warm lately so snow farming has been put on hold till cooler temps move in. I wouldn't hold your breath for full coverage in early Dec. but it is Colorado so you never know what will happen. I look forward to riding with you again. You know where to find us so keep us informed when the time comes closer.

Ink

There are way more than just Coors in CO. and send it early. Just sayin' is all.

Bringing a resume for Coor's this time, may even send it ahead of time!

There are way more than just Coors in CO.

i.e. Tommyknockers, New Belgium, Great Divide, Wynkoop, Flying Dog, Breckenridge, Sandlot, Avery, etc...

JP - there are a bunch of extra boards floating around out here. We could probably hook you up with some to ride so that you don't have bring yours out.

Contact me if you are interested.

jp1, don't forget that if you actually do interview out there that makes your trip a tax deduction. Now I need to do some interviewing when I make my trip to Loveland.

So BioMan, does this mean that you will be joining us again this season? Keep us informed so we can rally the troops to ride with you.

Ink

It has been quite warm lately so snow farming has been put on hold till cooler temps move in.

I hope they pick it back up soon be because a certain cohabitant of mine is becoming quite unbearable! And our new boards are supposed to arrive today, which means they'll be no livin' with him.

Wasn't it today (or yesterday?) that Lovey opened last year???

I hope they pick it back up soon be because a certain cohabitant of mine is becoming quite unbearable! And our new boards are supposed to arrive today, which means they'll be no livin' with him.

Wasn't it today (or yesterday?) that Lovey opened last year???

Bottom is falling out on the temps as we speak, and I suspect the guns will be firin' up tonight and runnin through December from here on in. At the moment I am okay with this, P and I are leaving for the outer banks next friday, for our 15th aniversary and I am hoping that there will be nice coverage by the time I return on the 25th so I am not having carving envy from all of you bastids tearing it up while I am having fun in the sun wit my honi :1luvu:. See you all in a few weeks,

mario

PS I am jonesin soooooo bad!!!!!