Note to New Members ×

Yo Lci!!

big mario

I always learn something new when riding with my fellow LCI. Today's was one of carving's most valuable lessons:

Don't forget your snowboard at home....when going snowboarding.:AR15firin

By getting out in front of that little faux-pas, you have now disarmed us and we now we cannot use it on you, very nicely played.

mario

LCISBC

" By getting out in front of that little faux-pas, you have now disarmed us and we now we cannot use it on you, very nicely played.'

Yep, the Best Defense is a good Offense (as proven by the Eagles) :lol:

So I'm going to be at Loveland tomorrow with some friends and seeing as we have no new snow, could you guys help me out by giving me the names of the best groomers at loveland?

So I'm going to be at Loveland tomorrow with some friends and seeing as we have no new snow, could you guys help me out by giving me the names of the best groomers at loveland?

Chair 1:

Spillway to Richards

2 @ Reload:

Firecut if it is groomed

Drifter

Chair 6:

Roulette

Dueces wild can be fun

Chair 4 just opened, if scrub is groomed and you are feelin' the need for steep, hit it

At the valley, Highly recomend you give chair 3 a shot, 2 fis rated pitches

Switchback

Twist

Lovey is still only half open, but the carving has been pretty excellent

Have fun,

mario

That's awesome KK!! :biggthump

Keep up the good work... hope to ride with you someday

Thanks Thor, I will ride with you wen I get ovr to the BIG hill. Now i am on the kidy hill. It is fun for me and dada rides arond on one foot. :p

We are riding saterday and dada will be out sunday to.

KarverKai

My trip, kind of short but it's a CO trip.

Flying in on Jan 28th, Thursday, skiing with my sister on Friday but have the green light to meet up with the LCI on Saturday for some carving(can someone bring me an O2 bottle?). Hopefully there will be a few carvers heading to Lovey on that day.

In the past I have shipped my boots up and Mario or DT have been awesome in letting me use some of their equipment. Hopefully, the same scenario will work.

Let me know what you guys think. I think I will have a car available so I can meet someone at the Evergreen P&R lot or another lot if it is more convenient.

The PNR sounds like a good Idea, let us know what you are in the mood for riding and we will take it from there. Except my virus. Don't even think about it. Ever.

mario

I wouldn't think about it big! I don't need anything special, just something that slides on the snow, leaves a big, deep trench, frightens women and children, makes the snowflakes shudder as I slide off the chairlift, makes me look and ride like you guys, slips me a C-note at the end of the day and says 'thank you'. You know, nothing special!

I wouldn't think about it big! I don't need anything special, just something that slides on the snow, leaves a big, deep trench, frightens women and children, makes the snowflakes shudder as I slide off the chairlift, makes me look and ride like you guys, slips me a C-note at the end of the day and says 'thank you'. You know, nothing special!

Sounds like the Headknocker aka 186f2 speedstersmmoooooooove riiiiiiiiiiiiide:1luvu:

or any one of D's fancy toys

mario

ps. you rip and you know it!

In the past I have shipped my boots up and Mario or DT have been awesome in letting me use some of their equipment. Hopefully, the same scenario will work.

Let me know what you guys think. I think I will have a car available so I can meet someone at the Evergreen P&R lot or another lot if it is more convenient.

185cm Oldenbürg, 19.1cm waist, 15m SCR

182 Coiler Monster, 20cm waist, 14/15m SCR

If it's soft, 192cm Tanker

Maybe Coiler RC-T or AM-T if you would prefer...

It's not out of my to swing by the house and pick you up, so it always an option

D.T. thanks for the board inventory. I will try whatever you're not riding that day, I just appreciate setting up a board for me. That is what I like most about this community!!

On another note, my sister got married and she moved to Greenwood Village. I am not sure how much distance there is between her old home and where she lives currently but I will find out.

Room for 2 tomorrow, should hit evergreen pnr~6:25

mario

I'll join you bro. See you early, road traffic was crowded but moving ok this morning after a late start.

D.T.

Thanks for riding with KK and helping him out on Switchback. He was stoked.

We will have another out tomorrow in a guy who used to ride with us a long time ago. For those in the timeline, he will be out on a Secret Team diving board.

Good to see and ride with you today John, see you in the AM. If you don't make the Wedge Bar meeting then 8:30 at chair 1. If you don't make that then look for the deep trenches.

Ice,

Good to see a post show up from you. :)

Ink