Note to New Members ×

Buck Carving Cup

Bubba

Ben - would love to see video footage - esp. of Jessie's spin-out. : )

Of course I have video of the other much better runs, and video for almost everybody else, and I'll upload those when I can. Forgive me if I mix up a few names.

It was great meeting a few more of you today, and thanks for the video Bob!

Of course I have video of the other much better runs, and video for almost everybody else, and I'll upload those when I can. Forgive me if I mix up a few names.

It was great meeting a few more of you today, and thanks for the video Bob!

i like how the recorder picked up everyone's voices.

Yes seriously thanks to Buck Hill for making the day so fun, especially the man in the booth at the top who kept complimenting my "picnic" pants (sorry Trent i think i got the last pair, neenur neenur!)

Big, big thanks to Bobble and Ben for the video too- there's nothing Scuff likes better than showing our family my risky behavior on snowboards... and wakeboards... and longboards........:eek: It's cool though, definitely turned out to be a fun fall. The applause from the spectators wasn't bad either!

You guys are all so fun. Keep an eye on Scuff for me and we'll both see you out on the hill soon. :biggthump

• 1 month later...

How is this event scored? Raw time minus the point value for each gate rounded? Bonus points for the back-dancing?

We're planning to run a little diffrnt format of carver's crown race at Tyrol Basin for the high school racers. using three lines right and left of center (six in total) carvers will be free to choose their own line and will get 1, 2 or 3 points for each line they "round" after crossing back over the center. Make sense? Have only hand-timed this with imaginary lines so far (yes at my desk at work!), but think it should work-out.

Skiers and boarders will get equal treatment. No poles, no speed suits.

Have a coupe of youngsters who are riding and racing well, so need to send them to next level. Also, better send Patrick to help keep the egos in check.

Feedback is welcome.

CS

ps: congrats to Joe,,, the cs transplant... :)

ppss: USASA BX and pipe tomorrow, slalom, GS and slope Sunday,,, wax for cold, max-undies for warm