Note to New Members ×

Just saying hello. Saga continues?

D-Sub

Hey all...I'm unbanned. You'll find Im a bit...uh...renewed. No time to battle internet idiots, but still recognize the value of this site. Plenty of very cool people on this forum. I apologized to Fin and was released from my lockdown. Thanks Fin!

anyway...this is what I did this summer:

a few changes made, no pics yet, but yeah...been ridin that loud stinky summabitch and havin a blast.

post-2005-141842265635_thumb.jpg

Hey all...I'm unbanned. You'll find Im a bit...uh...renewed. No time to battle internet idiots, but still recognize the value of this site. Plenty of very cool people on this forum. I apologized to Fin and was released from my lockdown. Thanks Fin!

anyway...this is what I did this summer:

a few changes made, no pics yet, but yeah...been ridin that loud stinky summabitch and havin a blast.

What UP?????

Glad you're back. And even more glad you are renewed. Looks like a sweet ride.

:biggthump

Wow. Gone for how long and Im still what...4th? 5th? sheesh.

Couture Lesnar went how I thought it would...dude's just too strong for someone randy's size. all he needs is to land a blow or two and anyone goes down.

Very good night of fights, though! Last nights WEC was disappointing. There's a show on my birthday next week, too. Hope that's good.

Dave, welcome back. Good to see your name on the board!! Nice bike, still driving the Subie too? We will have to hook up this year, lets not let another year go by without riding. A few weeks ago we lost a great BOL member, Jim Pryor(dark clone) from Running Springs. Life is too short not to take a few hours out of one day and spend it with new and old friends!! Lets make it happen!!

Uh oh, check out my post count, should I be scared??

Oh Im still a mess, just not as keen on internet stuff anymore, and have no intentions of arguing with people here or elsewhere. Some of the egos here are impenetrable :)

snow yet in your area?

Nah. No show yet. We are closing in on the latest opening in God knows how many years. In between that and the Caustic News Network I could choke myself if I didn't know better.

It will happen. Snow will come, the sky will not fall. My kids are still healthy. So it goes.

Dave, welcome back. Good to see your name on the board!! Nice bike, still driving the Subie too? We will have to hook up this year, lets not let another year go by without riding. A few weeks ago we lost a great BOL member, Jim Pryor(dark clone) from Running Springs. Life is too short not to take a few hours out of one day and spend it with new and old friends!! Lets make it happen!!

Uh oh, check out my post count, should I be scared??

What happened to Dark Clone?

oh, and your post count will never compare!

Welcome back D-

Here is the link to the thread about Dark Clone

From my house in Running Springs you can see Perris (lake also) and the whole valley out to Vista. Dad used to have a 182 Skylane and never had a problem. Mom hated it for the obvious reasons so she would fake getting sick whenever we flew. So he sold it and bought a yacht. He had more fricken problems with that boat than you could believe!! One good thing was I had a key and it was the ultimate party pad for a 18yr. old. Had it moored in Newport. Still loved the plane though. It was so slushy (2ft plus)today could barely steer the car. Now it has frozen over and gauranteed many black ice wrecks tomorrow. By Thursday it will be epic again at Bear. Poss. Wed. Can not wait to ride. Darkclone out.........

there should be a memorial here for JIM, so tragic.:(

good to have you back D-sub. maybe you'll take Aaron up on his offer this season?

there's an ok number of us that go to snow summit and meet every now and then.

you know...I made the 100 mile, 2 hour trip last year on my birthday, and i got carsick ont he way there (crazy...I was driving!) but did have some fun riding with...gosh what was his name...forgot...but it was fun

just kind lost interest in 200 miles in one day to ride. I know, I'm not "down"

:)