Note to New Members ×

Kildy flex

Mike Kildevaeld

Oops... thanks,

sorry Mike T you might be able to tell the topic sort of pisses me off....

No worries :) My last name is Tovino. My only claim to fame around here is that I organize an expression session here on the west coast at Mt Bachelor. It's all for the love. C'mon out, we'd be honored by your presence! See below for dates.

Oh wow that was long ago rhode island company right they gave me my first free board ever (sponsor) I guess u could say I had been riding 11 days when I went to look my race new England cup race when chris carol, Jason, brushy and andy cog whee all racers anyhow I couldn't even link turns and I went down these courses I crap u not the only way I made one gate to the next was by graning gates and waiting till I had enough tension on that gate to use as a vine in the jungle and swing to the next gate LOL man was I making people laugh so flite said this guy needs a board. Typing on iPhone sorry if crazy here.

OES 2009 - Mt Bachelor, March 5 - 8 2009

www.oregones.com

I love Bachelor, how do these expression sessions work just go ride with tons of people at the same time? I never been to one.

Yep, just show up and ride! The biggest session is of course SES. We had about 50 folks show up for

OES 2008.

OES has a grass roots feel to it - no demo tent. Last year we didn't have any sponsorship although that may change this year. We get riders of all levels. It's a total blast, and yeah Bachelor is great, no crowds!