Note to New Members ×

the invasion of summit county 2009

MR. JOHN DEERE !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Looks like Big Mario and I should be in for one day and I would like to try for another. Any other takers to join in. I know some of this group and know that they rip. As for the others I can only assume that JD wouldn't allow any slacking in the T32 ranks.

Snowman, Thor, anyone else, see if you guys can slip away. Mario and I are thinking the 28th but not finalized yet.

Ink

inky,

the clock is ticking. polaris and i are ready.

i spoke to reamus last night no on snow activity yet, hes still doing the motox in n.c, but hes a gamer, hell be ready. ill make sure of it.

the others are as ready as they'll ever be.

we arrive on the 27th and the plan is to ride from the 28 thru the 31st.

ill keep you posted!

jmfd

Hey, I'd like to try to join you as well. When/where are you meeting? Superbee for the first chair?

tom.

Tom,

Great to hear that you may be joining us as well!

Location and time has yet to be determined and will be posted closer to the ride day.

I do know that it will be a fast and furious day of laughter and fun.

Ink

i was thinking gs suit, and a fur coat, just for starters.

fyi, remember that thing i was telling you about last week with cerro? well i just spoke with benny, i guess our boy, flew out to vegas and eloped :1luvu:. its a $20.00 buy in, that he wont be making the trip, let me know on that $20.00 spot. :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf: the plot will thicken as we get closer.

and gfy

WTF!!? He needs his fckin head examined!!

I'm in for $20.

i was thinking gs suit, and a fur coat, just for starters.

fyi, remember that thing i was telling you about last week with cerro? well i just spoke with benny, i guess our boy, flew out to vegas and eloped :1luvu:. its a $20.00 buy in, that he wont be making the trip, let me know on that $20.00 spot. :barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf::barf: the plot will thicken as we get closer.

and gfy

Change plans if you can. Copper will be going off while these guys are in town. Some called it their home mtn while in CO so the good times and good lines will be flowing. Not to mention a LOT of beer.

JD, I may be a little late on the 28th due to dropping off KarverKai at school. I will try to get out on Friday also but Concussed will be out of town so we will see about that later.

Ink

Inky!

What up!? Long time no talk! I am pumped to ride with you again!

pyscho, be sure you bring some of your tightest apparel. You need to be puttin the vibe out all week.

Reamus,All good here. KarverKai is on the chair and riding the bunny slope. Hopefully the big hill soon.

I can't wait ta ride wich use guys. Trying to round up even more riddaz to terrorize Coppah on the 28th. Possibly Snowman and Thor also.

Ink

Fin, Michele - any other CO carvers who can make it out on the 28th to Coppah? This ones gonna be fun.

ink,

no worries on the time, you no where to find us. superbee if its hard packed and groomed, and way out back if its fresh. take care!

Change plans if you can. Copper will be going off while these guys are in town. Some called it their home mtn while in CO so the good times and good lines will be flowing. Not to mention a LOT of beer.

JD, I may be a little late on the 28th due to dropping off KarverKai at school. I will try to get out on Friday also but Concussed will be out of town so we will see about that later.

Ink

Another of my old athletes from 14yrs ago will be joining us also.

So far here is the list for 28 Jan 09

pyscho

reamus

remy

benny

cerro

polaris

Ink

Big Mario

Fairbanks

D.T. (possibly)

tpalka (possibly)

angie (possibly)

Walker, Fin, Michele, Snowman, Thor, Kimo, cjf04 and anyone else who is near by, come join the fun if you can.

Ink

HE NEEDS TO GET HIS FHACKIN HEAD KICKED IN !

im throwin the hail mary at every couger we see out there for the prick! i cant wait to head over to the gun with 2 chicken fajita burritos in me, from chipolte so i can crop dust sniffers lane.

WTF!!? He needs his fckin head examined!!

I'm in for $20.