Note to New Members ×

the invasion of summit county 2009

MR. JOHN DEERE !

inky,

well be in denva around 1:30ish tommorow. send me an email with your cell # so we can call you and coordinate when and where to meet. probably the super bee lift but im not sure. i think we can walk to it from the condo. ill keep you posted. also we all brought a softie setup for the freshies. tough call! but, i usually break out the all mtn when theres 2" or less on the ground. anything more, copper bowl!

cant wait! :biggthump

g a y d a v i o l a t i o n s !

:AR15firin

AHEM

Allz I'm sayin Where the LCI rides with 250mph winds and temps to absolute zero we need B A L A C L A V A S.

We don't leave home without them and they make us feel special. They aint no G A Y D A S

mario

IWFFRWYG

DTHMF

Looks like sunshine for Friday sooo, I am going to hammer some powder today at Winter Park then come back and slice up Copper again on Friday with the east coast crew. Mario, DT, Stan, Ink, Fin, Richard, Kevin come on whos in? Also, Beaver Creek is on the schedule for Saturday. Come on, who is gonna ride.

Think Snow

I have to go back to work tomorrow. Yesterday carve, today pow, my days off were good. I think the out of towners will probably break out their big carve boards tomorrow. The groomers were getting firmer when I left. Have fun whateva you ride.

Ink

Oh yeah, these boys were riding well yesterday on the steeps. The LCI wasn't lookin' so good though, fairly poor showing by us. Doh!