Note to New Members ×

Anyone got a spare $3800 ?

tex1230

Actually the only reason for the stove was the center Wok burner that emits massive amounts of flame to sear the food and that intense crackling sound when it hits a red hot wok. Kind of reminds me of carving of freshly groomed snow that has frozen solid and mimics the sound of "A thousand Cobras Hissing".

Thats more than my car is worth.

but then again, most of my boards are worth more than my car.

Now I like that.

Up until I bought a Prius (2 years ago) I was driving a '91 Volkswagon Vanagon that I bought on the cheap-actually less than the stove or the swallowtail by a longshot.

Like refried says:

You know you've graduated from being a dirtbag snowboarder when your car now costs more than all of the boards you stuff into it.

You really know you've become a yuppie snowboarder when a snowboarding roadtrip does NOT go off of the rails because of automobile mechanical failure...

Geo

(mechanical failure free for the past 12 years, alas)

Like refried says:

You know you've graduated from being a dirtbag snowboarder when your car now costs more than all of the boards you stuff into it.

I didn't realize I was still a dirtbag boarder! Oh, wait, I think I just realized I AM a dirtbag snowboarder! Hehehe refried would need a pickup truck to take ALL his boards to the slopes...and it would have to be new to cost more than all those sticks!

Does it ride as good as it looks?

I'd be scared to scratch it...

First time, i saw the board: "Too beautiful and too expensive to ride!"

After two days of riding:"Too good for being a decoration in the living room."

Besides being a Powdergun it's a damn good soulcarver. Performs under any conditions.