Note to New Members ×

virus berserker?

kevbo

I have ridden that board (Zylon edition) last season in Zinal. Although looks quite similar to the Virus Gladiator, it behaves completely differently. It needs a lot of speed to start performing. Low speed - nothing happens. Almost boring.

Then you let it gain some speed and then it gets crazy. Very fast turning, fantastic edge grip, and literally catapults you into the next turn. You feel like you cannot make a mistake, you are immortal, and faster then everyone else. Every turn finishes with a small jump. Either you like it or not. Very addictive.

So i had to order one from Frank... it should be here these days.

Kindest

Then you let it gain some speed and then it gets crazy. Very fast turning, fantastic edge grip, and literally catapults you into the next turn. You feel like you cannot make a mistake, you are immortal, and faster then everyone else. Every turn finishes with a small jump. Either you like it or not. Very addictive.

So i had to order one from Frank... it should be here these days.

Hope your 'old' muscles and bones are ready for it, :lol:

If you want to see the whole action:

here it is

last sequence of the film

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/4139908/FCM_08_vorschau

PogoKoenig is going to :AR15firinme for this :eplus2:

so: get your :lurk:

edit...... sorry for the awsome quality of that movie but hey... main thing is that the PK flies on his front and sniffs snow

I also know that I was on this board shortly.... and it only went straight.... this one definitely needs balls of steel