Note to New Members ×

speaking of ebay...

Jack M

Speaking of premature ejaculation-ejaculation referring to the tendency to blurt outloud...what's up with this dood spilling the beans before the stadium was finished?

I mean, I hate the Yankees (and the Sox, for that matter, too) but it would have been ever so nicer to hear that the shirt was planted next to Jimmy Hoffa in the foundation after the Yanks had played a game or 50 in the new stadium...

Speaking of premature ejaculation-ejaculation referring to the tendency to blurt outloud...what's up with this dood spilling the beans before the stadium was finished?

I mean, I hate the Yankees (and the Sox, for that matter, too) but it would have been ever so nicer to hear that the shirt was planted next to Jimmy Hoffa in the foundation after the Yanks had played a game or 50 in the new stadium...

Quick explanation: Beer and a big mouth.

I predict $250,000 final bid.

I'd be pretty leary of the bidder with "0" feedback ---prolly the guy that has the jersey.
He's bid on it 69 times...

Probably sneaking the price up, hundreds at a time.

You guys did see that this is being sold by The Jimmy Fund, right? Why would a charity (especially one as well known as that) use shill bidding? Bidders must be pre-approved, so I assume it's legit.

Say what now? That was completely directed at you, the point being that I still think it's fishy.

And to answer your question, there's been a few here and there. When people start listening to me, we're all screwed though. Nobody will get haircuts, we'll all love Journey, and we'll be convinced that carving is best done in Ski boots.

Say what now? That was completely directed at you, the point being that I still think it's fishy.

And to answer your question, there's been a few here and there. When people start listening to me, we're all screwed though. Nobody will get haircuts, we'll all love Journey, and we'll be convinced that carving is best done in Ski boots.

DON'T Mess with Texas......just sayin;0

There's no basis for approval without feedback, that's what's weird.

That's as if you go into a Doctor's office who wants to be called Mr. and has no evidence of any education. Then again, it's not a case of human life, but that's a lot of clams!

Theo did 420 get to you? Not making a lot sense here.

The Jimmyfund is the real deal. The Yanks are behind this, the Sox are too, so just play along and nobody gets hurt. This is going to raise a bunch of money for a good cause.

While it can be good to question, anything that helps out kids with cancer deserves this fundraising effort.

I mean for crying out loud Yankee MANAGEMENT is behind this and they barely get behind their own players. :eplus2::eek::eplus2:

There's no basis for approval without feedback, that's what's weird.

Bidders can be approved by contacting the seller via email or offline. But yeah, it raises an eyebrow.

I mean for crying out loud Yankee MANAGEMENT is behind this and they barely get behind their own players. :eplus2::eek::eplus2:

huh? Are they behind it now, or were they "in on it" from the beginning, before the shirt went in the ground?

Have you made a relevant post yet, or you just assuming once your postcount gets high enough people will listen to you?

portfolio down lately?