Note to New Members ×

I got head from the

bobdea

girl at the starting gate and it's good.

I have to give a huge thumbs up to them for being on top of their **** and looking at my foot and knowing exactly what I needed.

Gonna put the BTS on those bad boys here in a couple hours.

yup, the stock liners I'm gonna have to do some serious work on the make them even bareable but I have a set of thermos in there and I am either gonna get a foam liner or some of the new fancy thermos that they have there that I have heard from a few sources are far superior to intuition or thermoflex

yup, the stock liners I'm gonna have to do some serious work on the make them even bareable but I have a set of thermos in there and I am either gonna get a foam liner or some of the new fancy thermos that they have there that I have heard from a few sources are far superior to intuition or thermoflex

Throw those stock liners out. I have the dalbello gold liners (from startinggate) in mine and they are extremely comfy a few days after moulding. First few days on them was a PITA but a few days after moulding, they are quite excellent. Just got back from 5 days of pretty much nonstop riding in them at Mt.Hood, and my feet feel great (I solved my afore-posted heel issue with a bit of bootfitters foam).

Throw those stock liners out. I have the dalbello gold liners (from startinggate) in mine and they are extremely comfy a few days after moulding. First few days on them was a PITA but a few days after moulding, they are quite excellent. Just got back from 5 days of pretty much nonstop riding in them at Mt.Hood, and my feet feel great (I solved my afore-posted heel issue with a bit of bootfitters foam).

those are what I was talking about, I keep hearing more and more about them sounds like they might be the ticket

yeah, the shell fits my needs the best but so far but I feel performance is higher with other products.

the AF 700/indy is a more supportive boot and UPZ is hell and gone stiffer

that said, this boot paired with coiler AM or a stubby and some gushy bindings would be THE boot for me for most of the riding I do.

working on getting the BTS installed and the original t-nuts out

Bob, I'm glad to hear that you are happy with the Head I gave you at the Startingate! As for the thermo liner/foam liner dilemma...I'd personally recommend the Dalbello Gold Liners, they are awesome! As for foam liners, they are awesome too, but the majority of people that I saw get foamed this year had very low volume feet.

yep, that's the guy there said

I would of put got head from the guy at the starting gate but I did not want to open myself up to the BOL "you know how I know you're gay" bit

anyway, yeah, I'd like foam if possible but getting it to flow around my foot I guess might be hard with that shell

Was that you I talked to on the phone a about a month ago?

I finally made it up there, a month late!

I'm working on getting the BTS in there, I'll let you know how that goes!