Note to New Members ×

The Safari Rides Again!!!

Jack M

HUGE props to www.snowboardmaterials.com for the topsheet. I had a friend do the image in Adobe Illustrator, and snowboardmaterials printed the topsheet. The quality is top notch, could not be better. I WILL be using them again. $45 plus shipping?? Sold!!

Can they screen a board that is already PRESSED?

________

Bmw 114 History

Can they screen a board that is already PRESSED?

Don't know about that, but Gecko is correct... Bruce assembles the board sans topsheet - he can even test ride the board without the topsheet - and then he can install the topsheet later.

In my case, snowboardmaterials.com printed the graphic on the topsheet material and then shipped that to Bruce. Pretty sure the printing is done by sublimation.

jm,

once again love that topsheet and most importantly it rips.

thanks again for all your work to put the eces together you guys did a wicked pissa job! polaris and i had an awesome time! were are we heading next year??

jd

Thanks JD! Great to have the NH A-team in attendance. You guys rip. Next year... well, the ECES is bi-annual, so head to the SES if you need a fix. For 2010 if Geoff and I are running the show, it will be either Stowe or Sugarloaf. Huge PITA to reinvent the event at a new resort. We'll see.

Guest GQuentin
Bob unfortunatley I don't think there was one rider that spent time on both a metal Coiler and a metal Madd. Any one that tested a Coiler metal did not want to give it up, I was one of them. This years ECES was all about COILER, COILER, COILER.....:D

Tom Holmes is the only rider I know of that tried a prototype metal Madd and then rode my F2 170 07 production year and my 180. He liked the response he got from the regular Madds better. But I'll let him respond, he was railing on my 180.

Yeah, Oes was about the same. Bruce knows what he is doing and it is proven with every turn a Coiler owner takes. Cheers to Bruce and his operation,

Quentin

give up the vector file that translates to if I made my own you'd feel ripped off and I'd feel like I was ripping you off and that's just not cool to me.

LOL, perhaps a checker Pig graphic is something I should work on

Haha, well... maybe I am being a selfish little boy but I'd like to enjoy this being unique for a while. Been dreaming of it for years. Besides, if I become the source of multiple Safari replicas out there, there's possible copyright issues that I'd rather not think about or deal with.

----

Cleanup on aisle 5... bunch of Madd Metal posts here moved to that thread.