Note to New Members ×

Comic Book Heroes

skipuppy

Our last race is a costume race (it used to be a naked race but the mountain had problems with that) and my team's theme is Comic Book Heroes (DC, Marvel).

It would be really easy for me to be the silver surfer because the GS suit I'm wearing is silver but I am worried it might be lame... I honestly don't know what else to do to the outfit to make it more silver-surfer-like.

A friend mentioned catwoman but I'm worried about not having enough time to change into the costume (we may only have five or ten minutes)

So the question is:

What are really cool superheroes that I could be for the last race??

(Already taken are: The Hulk, Batman, Robin, Superman and Wonder

Woman)

If you're close to the Silver Surfer, you should totally do Pepsiman.

This is actually a picture of the snowboarding pepsiman toy - not sure what the water behind him is all about, but the toy (I think I've got one around here somewhere) comes with those boots and a board... and the crutches and cast.

Pepsiman(Gibs).JPG

If you're superstitious, maybe not a good choice. Pepsiman's trademark is that he's always injuring himself. Hence the crutches and cast.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpadUxrJ6Ok&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpadUxrJ6Ok&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

(it used to be a naked race but the mountain had problems with that)

Sorry, I quit reading after that.

What was the question? and you'll have to post pics of the last girl's ski team naked race for us to determine the proper superhero costume for each girl based on body type.