Note to New Members ×

G-FORCE final ad

alexgforce

I would like to thank everyone on their input last time that I posted a few ad ideas. This is the final ad that is going to be published. It will be mostly published in Greek magazines so although it is in english it had to be fairly easy to understand + the new board which was not included in the ads that I have posted.

Thanks for the feedback everyone!!!!!!! It is a great help for us.:ices_ange

post-2667-141842243709_thumb.jpg

I know HB's are very common in the EU, but I would say swap out a picture of the HB'er carving with a SB'er carving. Assuming you can make that same turn with the Razor. Wouldn't it appeal to a bigger crowd? Or are HB's more common than SB's in the EU?

It really looks good though. That nose on the Razor looks like it would do well in Powder too? Or at least better than a normal freeride shape. Might be a purchase for next season! :biggthump

Thanks guys!

Actually the plan was to have a soft booter carving and RDY_2_Carve, you are so right!!!:biggthump Unfortunately this is the first season that the razor came out so I got no pictures. Hopefully we will take some during SES2008.

So the Razor will be on demo for SES 08? Oh my I may be coming after all!

Thanks guys!

Actually the plan was to have a soft booter carving and RDY_2_Carve, you are so right!!!:biggthump Unfortunately this is the first season that the razor came out so I got no pictures. Hopefully we will take some during SES2008.

Bring me my razor and I WILL give u something to shoot...

:cool:

So the Razor will be on demo for SES 08? Oh my I may be coming after all!

That is the plan. Sean will make some razor demos in order to attract more softbooters to the SES or hardbooters on a deep powder day.

Stradas. The questions you need to ask yourself are these:

Am I worthy of the right equipment???? Who defines the right equipment? If I use the right equipment will I grow as a rider as well as a person within the community that I live in?:smashfrea

That is the plan. Sean will make some razor demos in order to attract more softbooters to the SES or hardbooters on a deep powder day.

Where is MY razor???

It's snowing on the mountain and I NEED my razor!!!

Stradas.

Yes...???

The questions you need to ask yourself are these:

Am I worthy of the right equipment????

YES I AM !!!

Who defines the right equipment?

I DO, obviously...

If I use the right equipment will I grow as a rider as well as a person within the community that I live in?:smashfrea

I am allready a big boy, I don't want to grow any more...

:biggthump