Note to New Members ×

Wachoo

skipuppy

I'm headed up to Wachusetts tomorrow (Tuesday), I'm just making the transition to hardboots, so I wouldn't want to hold anyone up, but if anyone else was planning to be there on alpine gear, I'd love to follow you down a couple of runs.

Also, is there anyone teaching carving techniques in hardboots at WaWa? I'd love to take a few lessons.

Thanks

I'm headed up to Wachusetts tomorrow (Tuesday), I'm just making the transition to hardboots, so I wouldn't want to hold anyone up, but if anyone else was planning to be there on alpine gear, I'd love to follow you down a couple of runs.

Also, is there anyone teaching carving techniques in hardboots at WaWa? I'd love to take a few lessons.

Thanks

Not at WaWa, but I am ski Ward this year. Small hill, but the price is right. I'm sure I can find some things for you to work on...

I'll be on a blue Donek Axxess with TD1s and Red Burton boots, my shell is bright Orange (woah, that's going to be hard to miss, I think my helmet is green). But I imagine I'll be pretty shattered after a few hours, and I need to be back in Boston by 7 PM.

outside chance I might be there tomorrow night. If so, I'll be on a Madd 158, in a bright green Jacket...

-NBC

I'll be on a blue Donek Axxess with TD1s and Red Burton boots, my shell is bright Orange (woah, that's going to be hard to miss, I think my helmet is green). But I imagine I'll be pretty shattered after a few hours, and I need to be back in Boston by 7 PM.

I'll miss you then, the earliest i'd be there is probably 7...

I'm new to carving (and snowboarding for that matter), but I'd love to meet up and get some help dialing my bindings in and maybe get a few pointers on the snow, if anyone's game... Do most of you guys hit up 'chusett in the evening, or during the day?

I like nights until the school groups are at wachusett but I do days as well

I was planning on leaving after spanish class tomorrow (end 930) so I probably would have showed up at around 11. I also need to go back to Boston though for a meeting at 8 so I'll probably be doing a similar schedule to drzrm. My board is a pink burton ultraprime, orange/brown boots, gray pants, black jacket, silver/red helmet, orange goggles. I can almost guarantee that I will be the only girl on a hardboot set up.

~Tonja

Edit: Clarification- I will be at Wachusett

My season pass doesn't cover weekend days. Plus I should theoretically be studying for finals...

Dude.... Bob... listen. It is a guy thing to refer to any color that is maroon, mauve, baby pink, salmon, coral, OR ANY OTHER VERSION OF

PINK

as simply pink. :biggthump

If you want to be the woman in this relationship that is fine with me. :1luvu: love you

Finals, huh..

%^

*goes back to reviewing vapor power systems for wednesdays thermodynamics exam*

Anyone care to remind me why i'm double majoring in engineering?

Well, i'll be up for weekdays after Dec 21st, whenever I'm not off in VT or NH... my break goes through Jan 23rd, after that it'll be weekends only most likely.

..either way, I'd like to ride with a group, its a lot more fun even just riding with one other. Plus, theres two+ of us to answer the stares at our ski boots and odd snowboards :biggthump