Note to New Members ×

Wachoo

skipuppy

I doubt I will be- Ski team training starts dec 7 and I have races every weekend for the next five from then. While I could probably make it out for an evening I won't have weekends to do homework so I have in the past been studying 15 hrs per day for M-Th. (hopefully not though!! :biggthump )

tomorrow afternoon, thursday the 13th I should be up there in the afternoon 2 to 8ish if anyone would like to join.

I've been very sick and I am still not yet in shape so expect me to be taking it easy. I've ridden when sicker and ridden well but that was also when I in full on MAINEiac mountaineering shape.

• 2 weeks later...
I'm planning to go up tomorrow (Friday) anyone going to be on the mountain?

Zach

thinking today, Sunday, will be a zoo but with the fresh snow coming Monday might be worth heading up.Might go to North Conway for new years.

Bob ? anybuddy gonna be at wachoo ?

Legs feel ready for more :biggthump

Willy, the Missus comes back to town today, but I may be able to get away for a few hours tomorrow PM. Depends on what we wind up doing for New Years.

Z

thinking today, Sunday, will be a zoo but with the fresh snow coming Monday might be worth heading up.Might go to North Conway for new years.

Bob ? anybuddy gonna be at wachoo ?

Legs feel ready for more :biggthump

looks like wachoo will be zoo'd with kids again today.

I'll check in, maybe head north ie Cannon 2 fer tuesdays could be good.

Not a big fan of staying up all night swilling Cristal anymore.

I'd rather ring in the new year laying some trenches before the hungover crowd shows up.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEq4nPwJi9I&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEq4nPwJi9I&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

post-123-141842244487_thumb.jpg