Note to New Members ×

Makin Stickers!

DiveBomber

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey guys,

for hatin' on the steretypical male teenage snowboarder park monkey, some of you sure as hell sound like them

"your mom/girlfriend" this and that....come on man, show some creativity, especially if you're gonna have an "attitude sticker"

"your mom/girlfriend" makes you worse than the stereotypical teen b/c most of us here are well past that stage in life....

so no, i don't think those are very funny at all....sorry

hey guys,

for hatin' on the steretypical male teenage snowboarder park monkey, some of you sure as hell sound like them

"your mom/girlfriend" this and that....come on man, show some creativity, especially if you're gonna have an "attitude sticker"

"your mom/girlfriend" makes you worse than the stereotypical teen b/c most of us here are well past that stage in life....

Hey Barry,

I knew it would be good when I saw that you had posted. Someone had to say it. Thanks! :biggthump

Didn't we go through this last year? Same thread, started by the same person. Here.

hey guys,

plus one for no good with the alienation stickerz.

"Carving is Easy-Ask me How"

be an ambassador for the sport, not a pompous jackarse.

"ArC it or Park it" is a good one, big C in Arc and maybe a lil pic of a method air next to Park.Basically, stay in the park if yer not ripping arcs(or just park yer board in the rack until you learn how to really ride) :rolleyes: .

Weasel made stickers that said "This IS NOT a Trail" and they fit across the tail of your board - perfect for idiots behind you in line that like to ride up the back of your board. :freak3::angryfire

divebummer has me on ignore...maybe I should elaborate on what a goofball he is..... :nono:

Ludicrous Speed........ that is great!!! Says it all. :biggthump

I think it'd be even better with the whole line...

Ahh, buckle this! Ludicrous speed! GO!

Another good one would be:

My brains are going into my feet!

Maybe even "I can't drive 55" or "I can't drive mach schnell." Acutally, now that I think of it, I think a sticker that just said "Mach Schnell" would be pretty cool...

Actually, there's no need for the apostrophe to be in "its" either. Both "its" and "it's" are acceptable from what I was told. But I digress...

Heh, that's totally incorrect ;) "It's" and "its" are totally different words.

"It's" is a contraction of "it" and "is", like "that's" is a contraction of "that" and "is", like "that's great" or "it's great" or "It's not how fast you go/it's how you go fast"

"Its" is the possessive form of the pronoun "it". It's basically the same as "his" or "her" or "hers": He/his/his, she/her/hers, it/its/its

If you're not sure which one to use, replace it with "it is" or "it has" and if it makes sense, you need an apostrophe. If you can replace it with "his" or "her" or "hers" and if that makes sense, you don't need an apostrophe.

Sorry, I'm a grammar nerd. OK, I'm a nerd about lots of things.