Note to New Members ×

Motivational Posters

Jack M

A genius would know it's "You're" not "Your". As in the contraction of "You are". Before printing off and displaying the CRT arch, someone oughta fix that.

I think it's part of the joke, at least I hope so. Plenny brainiac types suck at spelling, social skills, hygeine, common sense, etc. :freak3:

One of the things that annoyed me the most were those freakin 4.0 college students who couldn't tell the difference between an exhaust manifold and an intake manifold.

You know what they call somebody who graduated from medical school with a 4.0 GPA?

- Doctor...

You know what they call somebody who graduated from medical school with a 2.5 GPA?

- Doctor...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yo !

the metal on cello is the group "Apocalyptica"

there were four now there are only three.

Finnish degreed classsically trained cellists that just happen to like heavy metal as well as classical.

Quite good actually.

Winter before last I took a CD of thiers up to the mountain mid week. On the upper balcony above ski school we had a big stereo set. I put it in and everone was down in front of ski school getting into it even the Senior pass midweekers over 60. Then this twerp bozo junior manager comes out and says turn that off. One of the elders in his 70s asked why. The dude says I hate that surfing music that snowboarders like. The old guy just says to him "Don't you know the sound of classical cello music when you hear it??"

Chase :lol:

Oh yeah I studied to be a concert cellist myself. Then switched to building instruments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hey I have that water filter. But I don't have the cape. Or the helmet. Or the ability to deliver a line. Or the light saber.

Most of all I wanted the light saber. Man did I want a light saber. Then I discovered carving. Now I don't give a sh!t about those silly light sabers.

Dude. You still want the light saber. Trust me. Handle one of these BMF'ers and you'll remember why:

http://www.thinkgeek.com/geektoys/warfare/69de/

• 2 weeks later...