Note to New Members ×

Bow season coming soon

jtslalom

I've been shooting in my back yard this past week getting ready for this years bow season. My seaeson starts in the beginning of september and lasts to the end of January. I had a small four point in the yard the other day. I've been looking for that nice 8 point I missed last year but haven't seen him yet this year. I hope nobody got him. He's probably a good 3 1/2 year old buck now, which is a relatively old buck for New Jersey. Happy hunting fellas.

Classic willywhit, just plain classic. That was one of the funniest replies I've seen in a while. Thanks for the laugh. I live in a rural part of New Jersey (If you can believe that) There's more deer in my town then Guidos.

jdgang,

I shotgun hunt but not black powder, although most of my friends do and want me to get into it

WHAT DO DEER THINK?

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a French journalist and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French.'

The interview ended at that point.

WHAT DO DEER THINK?

Ted Nugent, rock star and avid bow hunter from Michigan, was being interviewed by a French journalist and animal rights activist. The discussion came around to deer hunting.

The journalist asked, 'What do you think is the last thought in the head of a deer before you shoot him? Is it, 'Are you my friend?' or is it 'Are you the one who killed my brother?'

Nugent replied, 'Deer aren't capable of that kind of thinking. All they care about is, 'What am I going to eat next, who am I going to screw next, and can I run fast enough to get away. They are very much like the French.'

The interview ended at that point.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mmmm, bimbos...

I'm more comfortable sitting in a boat for hours on end with a rod (fishing rod that is) in one hand and a beer in the other than I am at techno and crap like that. I still like to go out to places like that, because as we've already established... Bimbos....

Willy

I too LOL. I am originally from Pittsburgh and now live in Eastern Pa on the PA NJ border. I often trek into NJ to visit customers and short jaunts tot he beach. I see these cats all over the place and can only laugh. Dont get me wrong, we had our share of mullets in Western PA and still do if you go far enough rurally to a car repair garage or construction site.

In fact I spotted a nice 8.5 on the Mulletude Scale on a job site I visited yesterday, but you could sense he enjoyed his mullet and how it flowed from beneath his hardhat, I may have even caught a glimpse of him flicking it from his shoulder.

BUT the porcupine, chia pet with his finger in an outlet is the worst. And what makes it even tougher is the fact that they have smoking hot, big canned gilrs all over them. I dont get it.

My $.02 but a good one Willy