Note to New Members ×

tex1230

Should D-Sub change his avatar back?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should D-Sub change his avatar back?

• Bring Back "sweet cheeks"
    • Dirty old smokin guy rules!

Should D-Sub bring back the hot semi-nude carver chick, or stick with the dirty old man?

Hot semi-nude carver chick has a lot to recommend her, but given that she's a member of this forum (or at least she was at some point), it does seem more respectful to go with dirty smoking guy.

Hot semi-nude carver chick has a lot to recommend her, but given that she's a member of this forum (or at least she was at some point), it does seem more respectful to go with dirty smoking guy.

Heh. Just saw this.

Dan's spot on with his statement. I didnt even ask if I could use it...but it's so small I doubt it matters, BUT I should ask.

Also, like I said...I'm really not a fan of promoting TnA. I love me some women and their bodies, but...

funny poll tho.

The new one is how I feel about a few people on here right now.

This is what I'm doing instead of boarding this year, It's February and I've had a total of 3 days on snow this year...I'm slowly losing my mind.

WW- Chris G is my hero...

that party can curb your boredom , even if just for a little while-

Chris has provided us with so much comedy-

doesn't anyone remember laughter ?

post-123-141842228696_thumb.jpg

This is what I'm doing instead of boarding this year, It's February and I've had a total of 3 days on snow this year...I'm slowly losing my mind.

WW- Chris G is my hero...

Tex you must have a hill within an hours drive that has lots of PP to carve, hell Yawgoo is tiny but enough laps and its fun, I spend my Thursday nights doing laps. Get out there

I hear that...work has just been too nuts. (that's both good and bad)

Luckily I leave for a week at Stratton a week from Sunday. - I'm also considering Mt. Mohawk on Sunday.

If you can go further north than Stratton, then do it...the snow is MUCH better from Killington north - Sugarbush / Smuggs / Stowe / Jay.

Tex you must have a hill within an hours drive that has lots of PP to carve, hell Yawgoo is tiny but enough laps and its fun, I spend my Thursday nights doing laps. Get out there

http://www.skisundown.com/ get on it-

Gecko, didn't Yawgoo have a skatepark back in the day ? never saw it, never been there.

how's about a session at Magic while you're at Stratton ?,

Flatton is just a little too highbrow pour moi :cool:

unless they're appreciating thier employess(and friends of) that week.

Mt Snow is close to Bondville and I can get ticket deals there for ya also.

Let's ride !