Note to New Members ×

If You Have Anything For Sale Email Me First!!!!

DiveBomber

well, I got some stuff that is gonna go up so I will offer it to you first

a pair of catek freerides with burton P1 straps, I like these better than the nidecker 900 straps by a long shot

also comes with a extra pair of straps that are not the high end burtton ones but still work

$210 shipped anywhere in the lower 48, $260 with a well used pair of burton drivers in size 11

1 pair of used intec heels, pretty well used but not dead yet, $20 shipped in the lower 48

Possibly I'll put up my coiler RC

well, I got some stuff that is gonna go up so I will offer it to you first

a pair of catek freerides with burton P1 straps, I like these better than the nidecker 900 straps by a long shot

also comes with a extra pair of straps that are not the high end burtton ones but still work

$210 shipped anywhere in the lower 48, $260 with a well used pair of burton drivers in size 11

1 pair of used intec heels, pretty well used but not dead yet, $20 shipped in the lower 48

Possibly I'll put up my coiler RC

hmmmm, pics??

I just got the lime Co2's....

I have an oxygen 149 with some nice girly snow pro bindings to match.

And also....a girlfriend that is getting a bit 'clingy'.

I can also throw in a 3 button suit that is a bit wide in the shoulders and has pleats in the trou, er, some spagetti that I didn't eat from earlier in the week, and I think I had some copies of the Economist lying around as well.

I can burn you off a copy of D-Sub's carving video, and some drum and bass, but that might be breaching copyright; I can check with him and also with that woman from the recording artists in USA, the one who likes suing people, as to whether this will be ok.

Send me email; happy xmas :-)

I have an oxygen 149 with some nice girly snow pro bindings to match.

And also....a girlfriend that is getting a bit 'clingy'.

I can also throw in a 3 button suit that is a bit wide in the shoulders and has pleats in the trou, er, some spagetti that I didn't eat from earlier in the week, and I think I had some copies of the Economist lying around as well.

I can burn you off a copy of D-Sub's carving video, and some drum and bass, but that might be breaching copyright; I can check with him and also with that woman from the recording artists in USA, the one who likes suing people, as to whether this will be ok.

Send me email; happy xmas :-)

Can I get some dimensions?

Clingy girlfriend

I would call her my pound for pound second silver medal girlfriend, but over here in THailand we use the metric system, so I guess that makes her a girlfriend royale.

Let's see....fairly typical Asian spec, in that she isn't white, she is Chinese. 40kg, that's what, about 90 pounds so rather fat; about 5 foot 4, pretty face. Family has a bit of cash.

But you have to take the spaghetti and the 149 and D-Sub's video; the girlfriend is my 'loss leader'.

Man I hope she can't read the stuff I write about her :-)

Can she cook noodles and give foot rubs at the same time?

Does she have the French Indo-China biggie bust or the Mandarin style baby swingin' clam necks?

Would you consider a swap for a dark Italian model w/ low miles and a sound system that won't turn off?

:confused: wtf...
the Afflack duck is shaking his head in disbelief :eek: ...from the looks of the pics of Colorado I've been seeing lately a big Donek is what you need to slay all that powder.

Dumpster Diver, we need to see some pics...of your girlfriend, naked.Now ! before any gear changes hands. Use DSub's avatar as a model and any board will do.otherwise, The Gear Nazi sez: " NO GEAR FOR YOU !"

post-123-141842223638_thumb.jpg