Note to New Members ×

Video carving-Sunapee 2-11-04

John Gilmour

It's 2 for one day at Sunapee.

I'm bring up a broadcast quality 3 CCD chip camera for carving footage- Bob Lawliss is bringing up another camera.

'

I encourage everyone to bring their video equipment as it makes it really quick to get tons and tons of shots if we have 5 cameras working at once. Bring your motorola radios as well.

We'll toss the footage to Bob to host.

________

MODEL T ENGINE

Guest upadesha

<b>ATTN Ethan Jerome and those concerned:</b>

About <b>JOHN GILMOUR</b> and his wild ride:

Just back from the hospital in Worcester where our dear friend John has landed himself with a plateau fracture of the right tibia by the knee + torn medial collateral ligament - left lateral collateral ligament + possible right ACL + possible torn rotator cuff + sprained hip (other injuries are pending). This all after taking fourth in the World Championships at Wachusetts riding a telemark snowboard (teleboard). He had just started this newish brand of carving a few days ago. As is the usual case with these sort of things, he was on his "last run," lost lateral stability at a very high speed and turn rate with the resulting potential for centrifugal tree-ward motion - he had some huge Tony Hawk type pads on, so one can only imagine the force of impact.

Wendy Chao and I assisted poor Dawn with the details of installing our fallen comrade through the night. He is, as we write this, at UMass Worcester Medical Center + trust that he will be heading home in a day or so in preparation for multiple surgeries. Good thoughts are appreciated, and offers for babysitting detail will be welcome.

Kind regards,

Alex Scott

<b>TO CONTACT JOHN GILMOUR:

UMass Worcester Medical Center at 508-334-1000

Room 436

under the name John Haines Gilmour</b>

(the operators there are a bit slow, so be patient and persistent)

Holly Cramp, we where just with him last week and John mentioned about entering that the teleboard race after just having tried a teleboard last Tuesday for the first time. John I hope you recover soon:) . I'd head out there tonight, but I am on duty with my 6 week old son.

As Bob L said in the other post, we swung by yesterday but missed him by a half hour. Figgers JG wouldn't want to be in a STATE school hospital in Wormtown when the nurses are prob much hotter at BU Med Ctr. His ex roomie said he was causing a scene DEMANDING more morphine at high volume and throwing crutches around. That's Gilmour, all class. :cool:

I'm at Boston University Medical center in the Menino pavillion in the Harrison building. 617 414-3420. Would anyone be willing to pick up my mail and video camera for me??? I'd like to bring them to the hospital.

I've gone through some surgery already.....only two more limbs left to repair. I can have those surgeries overlap though,,,,,

You'll never out carve me on the slopes......nyha nyha nyha nyha nhya.....lol.

To keep it interesting there is a cute 20 year old nurse for eye candy here.

And Whit- it ain't Morphine- its dilladidin- the great white heat. Actually I refused any pain killers until after the surgery- then I had to take them or I could not breathe.

I'm trying to find Rudy Wells to do my next surgery- anyone seen him????I know Oscar Goldman from OSI has his contact info.

JG

________

Toyota sz engine history