Note to New Members ×

Looking for Hot Logical approx165cm 1989-91?

Guest weewa

You could ride a Donek Axess or a prior 4x4 or the new extreme carvng board that Donek makes the g force blade. If you want an asym board you can get one from the pure boarding guys from Switzerland but it won't be cheap. That board is called#1They also make a board called #2 which is not asym. It comes in a 164 cm lenght. The Donek g force blade comes in a 170 or a 180 and different stifnesses. You might give Donek a call and ask about wider boards. He also makes the freecarve series in a wider model. I don't know where you could find a Hot Logical I demoed one back in the day and couldn't afford to buy it at the time. I'm sure you remember that this board had ski screw mounting and no inserts which is a problem with today's bindings. If you really have to have an asym I'm sure you could get one custom built if you wanted to spend the money. Another board you might consider is a Burton Alp which is wider than a standard race board. You can find these on Ebay or the Bomber clasifieds from time to time for not much money. The alp is available in a 164 cm size.

Everyonce in a while a Hot will show up on E-bay (USA) or here on BO. I have the Hot shine 162 adn link riding that so much I bought another one off e-bay (~$50+shipping).

But If you really want one, start watching the German E-bay site. They show up there a lot more.

Hyaker,

Is it the 163cm. with a blue/black deck? How many days on it? Is the asym cut goofy or regular?

I LOVE that board. It does carve like a ginsu, but is also versatile enough for all-mountain riding. I especially love the way it handles in the bumps!

How much do you want for it?:flamethro

Ive got two logical 155's and a 163 logical race stock all goofy. There great boards but once you make the transition to sym. you wont miss them . The loss of weight, gain in speed and abiltiy to track flat on your base (not that often, granted) makes up for loss of crazy easy, backseat turns.

• 2 weeks later...

If you or anyone else is looking for a 155cm logical goofy, I have a line on one that is in very, very good shape. The topsheet is a two tone royal and light blue. If you want it, I could pick it up for you and pass it on for about $100 US including shipping as long as you live in the lower 48 or Canada. If you want detailed pics I'm going to Whistler(where the board is) on the 4th. of Jan. for four days with a few of my buddies.

later,

Dave R.