Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

I'M SORRY, BUT THAT'S HILARIOUS. BTW YOUR OFF THE RESERVATION AND YOU NEED SERIOUS MENTAL HELP, AND THIS IS COMING FROM A GUY WHO KNOWS PSYCHO'S !

just got back from nam, in milf, ma$$. i was droppin like it's hot, today. i'm glad my ball$ are growing back.

now GFY's and leave mark the masterbator alone. :smashfrea

REEE-TAAAR-DAAAA-TION !

Did any of ya happen to feel that earth today? They thought it was up in Canookadah. Little does everybody know; it was just me and Mary Palmer and her 5 sisters in my padded room. Helmet well fastened and enjoying my new KY lube!:1luvu:

WTF is this guy reading...

Team 32 Top 10 turn ons....

1. Banana hammocks.

2. Wife beater tans.

3. Mai tias at Polaris beach.

4. Flavor savers........

5. Mustache rides from Ron Burgandy.

6. Big Juicy smoked pepperoni sticks:lol:

7. There is now an "OPEN DOOR PEE POLICY".

8. Down dog at low tide at Polaris beach.

9. Team 32 getting sexy head to toe.. Thanks to Allure Magazine .

10. Hey Maine GFYS!!

post-9046-141842317112_thumb.jpg

polaris-

thanks for having the team ova @ da beach. great to see everyone!! the wif and I had an awesome time!! I hit the trifecta on Sunday....I topped off the donuts & lob roll with a couple of Flo's hot dogs for dessert. they were good, but they were no Puppy Love. :eplus2:

Here's what I'm doing for the rest of the summa:

http://www.redbull.com/cs/Satellite/en_INT/Video/The-secret-of-success-021242853446186

"heres a warm glass of harden the fhuck up" i love that guy, thats how i coach my town 10 yr old, pop-warner football team. the parents think im a pyscho path. nut huggin coaches shorts, black chippewa boots, yellow shirt that says coach across my chest, black mesh hat thats says coach, and aviators with redman coming out of every pour in my body. i just wish i had a body like bucyrus for that scene.

gfy's

fellas,

chappy and i are planning on meeting with loon mtn this weekend to go over that thing that we all discussed. so i figured i would probably bring up my bullit. i then figured that if i was up there with my bullit, a little peer pressure from the peanut gallery would help me do some really foolish things on my bike, for your entertainment, if you need a laugh!

let me know what your plans are and if you think it would be a good weekend to go for a ride or two. free room and board at tbeb, for the team and the wif's if needed.

so gfy's!

thats funny, i was just on the phone with an old friend from college and she saw this goon on t.v, ultimate fighting in the octagon, she said she was convinced it was me, until they announced his name. last week the ex-wif said i looked like this tennis player rafael nadal, etc, etc. so i looked him up and i couldn't believe my eyes. richard grecko, etc, etc. i get it all the time.

summer is very busy as always, cant wait until the fall already, 3rd day of summer, too hot and too busy!

how's brooklynn in the summer?

GFY's !

Hey john deere,

Brooklyn is cool in summer and where I live I got breeze from the bay. Good place to run and get out of city at night.

So how many of "YOU" is out there? :)

Stevo nice scooter. 2 things:

1)I've been looking at the pics for 2 days now and I still can't find a T32 stikka.

2)We need an exhaust sound clip. I'm sure Gleb will do it for some brownies!

Jd we'll be around on the 10th-11th. Keep us posted. Hope things went well on Tues night.

Who's thinking about a quiver of new bomber plates? :biggthump

enzo! i made up for that on the helmet- rev1, rev2, with room for rev 3piece...that one will get me kicked out of the local "NO COLORS" dive for sure looking forward to it

i like the plates at the local diner :barf: the 5Kcal blue plate special :barf: giant chili cheese fries w/gravy and ice cream on top :barf:

mAssage cent fruM my iFone GuY!

sea wy all the negativtity....too much douching cauzing irritashun?? i ben drinkin margs end ridding inn teh hot sunn al day....so im fcukin happy :):):):)

slow joe and i wil bee rite ova on our geezer glides and new shirts :AR15firin DILLHGAF HAMC

gfy

Just finished the last 103 octane mai tai. FCK guy i might gave ta make a batch. The neighbor at the beach got so drunk last night he fell on me at the fire and proceeded to eat about 2 pounds of sand. He couldn't get up nomatta how hard he tried. We lifted him once only to have him faceplant again. Finally got hm on 2 legs an he says: "Would you mind asking me not to drink sofcking much next time" I sed: ya guy, but kennI getcha anotha burbon. We found him sleeping on his deck later that night. Moody Beach Rocks!

can we ride on Sunday morning next? Sattaday sux fer me....