Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

Psycho,

Who is coming to CO for the NorAm? I am trying to get up there to check out one of the days at least. Lemme know who to lookout for.

Also, there is a USASA event on the 13th, both GS and SL if they want a bit more time in gates. Register at http://www.rockymountainseries.com/index.php?option=com_zoo&view=item&Itemid=221 by Wednesday night.

Ink

they opened the white death ribbon at 12pm today, should be open the rest of the season. I left around 11:30, but the wif stayed up there with the boys, and she said they opened an noon. from the looks of it lower walking boss had plenty of snow on it and was the trail that they opened. hero's had a decent amount but wasn't open yet. also the PBR was open :biggthump

GFY's !

:lol:

BIG GUY, it was great seeing y ou and the chop shop, I wish you gave me the heads up that it was a Hemi powered parking lot. I would have never embarrased myself like I did, by bringing and under powered vehicle to that dance.

So I'm hearing rumblings that we are getting a decent snow fall today ? I'll stop by your house tonight and grab that Prior pow-stick for the powda this weekend !!!

Chapp, I will be up tonight, probably not going to bring the Bullit though, I have a Coiler classic rock board that I will be aggresively looking for rock's and granite to get a good base grind into her. Let me know what day your heading up, so we can meet upto take some turns !

so GFY's and gobble gobble gobble !

Conditions:

Like any other opening week. Some good snow, but some bad snow also. Very inconsistent, with some dicey ruts from the root ripper attachment from a D8 dozer. Tomorrow should be better, gotta get out early before the Crowds clutter the already limited terrain.

What's open:

Upper & lower walking boss (dangerous)

Sunset ( best trail open, softer snow)

Grand disfunction (name says it all)

Seven brothers (for the record, the only way down. CPS not in affect)

Upper picked( okay)

New terrain:

Hiked south peak today, and it appeared that the new trail they put in, looks to be a potential film set for us. Cant wait.

Let me know who's coming?

Gfys

CPS ? there are a couple violations That need to be documented.

1st In a statement from last week, I stated that heroes highway was the only way down to the base. Well Sunday it turned into a stage to show off your early season form, when there were other trails available. So instead of taking just one run to the bottom at the end of the day, my count was 3 total. 2 could have been avoided, just saying!

2nd the bar was open, but no beer was consumed? :nono:

3rd worst opening day attendance for T32, since the 2003. :barf:

So gfy's

I can't deny what happened, I am starting the season with negative CARVE pts. One trip down the trail of shame was to fix my boot. One was at the end of my day (10:30). But one was uncalled for -10pts. No opening day beer is at least a -50pts, Mr Deere is in for that as well. Hollywood -60, Mr Deere -50. We need to come up this a no-show penalty; Steve O is out on injury leave so he is safe for now.