Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

the lci is probably going to be on the snow next saturday. they can gft's those lucky pricks. i hope its not too scratchy for them.

does anyone have a free day next saturday for a last horra on the bikes ? lynn woods $ucked, especially the guide !

im up for whatever, northern mass/souther nh area ?

gfy's

the lci is probably going to be on the snow next saturday. they can gft's those lucky pricks. i hope its not too scratchy for them.

does anyone have a free day next saturday for a last horra on the bikes ? lynn woods $ucked, especially the guide !

im up for whatever, northern mass/souther nh area ?

gfy's

Lovey just started farming and there has only been one good snow, all of 2" at Lovey, so it will be a couple weeks till we have the WROD to slide. Still biking here every thursday night with lights, PBR and antelope burgers on the grill afta the ride. Started cutting a flow trail into the yard a bit ago for Kai and I to play on. Down the yard with berms and jumps then into the pump track section. Livin' it up JD.

Ink

GoOns, i spoke with enzo ragu andretti last week. the little fhukker is down in the $hitta, ruff summa for the guy. :mad: it looks like he won't be at training camp, and will probably miss the season opener. :confused:

his agent scott boras said you could possibly expect him to be there to stack the cups with the club while the guns are runnin full bore in early decemba. howeva, later in the press confrence, boras was quoted saying " the 8 time lady bing award recepient will hold out of the cup $tacking festivities, until loon come's up with a valet service for his recently acquired whipp with tiptronics. accusations surrounding the purchase of the whipp are bleading with information from cosmopolitan magazine saying that enzo ragu andretti paid for this bratwurst burner from a law suite he won against a faulty revlon product in the spring of 2010. andretti's calim was that the revlon hair coloring product turned his hair 98.5% grey/flat chrome rustic. revlon is actually taking enzo ragu andretti back to court claiming end user over use and cosmetic abuse. revlon recently acquired evidence from the rubbish company that privatley owned AOH/IRSWOP (andretti overpriced hotdog/irs write off ploy) uses for thier rubbish service at thier residence in rodeo dr in campton, nh. howeva, enzo ragu andretti is sticking to his guns, claiming it was a labeling mistake made at the factory in $hrivel dhink, iowa. stating that the label on the bottle of the sheman product read " david :1luvu: beckham :1luvu: blonde ", and the product that was actually in the bottle was actually found to be "old as dirt grey". the hearing is scheduled for wednesday october 20th in campton n.h superior court. the judge appointed to the hearing is mike hunt.

as T32 founder/president/bigmouth/headGoOn/hitman/instigator/mustle/good time charlie with a harley, to keep the T32 brand/label/myth/reputation, i am checking the T32 rulebook, to look into posssibly changing enzo ragu andretti's screen name, to hollywood to protect the club from such future problems with these pre maddona soap operah's . if the hollywood name is already taken from the bol list, nevan markwart could be the next possibility for this shredder or george micheal.

so that's that and go fhuck yourself's, good night ! :barf: all night long [/b]!

I just saw the poor guy on Tuesday. He could barely get a beer to his lips. Couldn't turn his head fopr the topless girl in the front row of the ManchVegas Phish show. Now he's having the new Puppy Luv hot dog steamer installed under the hood of the new ride (it's a mid-engine model). Lift the hood, raise the umbrella and start slinging dogs all day long.

It's a sad day when a guy ends up like this.

23ibj38.jpg

the last time i heard him and you listening to fish:

enzo ragu andretti was bossing me around camp. "get me a hotdog, Bhitch" get me a pbr, bhitch" "i'm still hungry, get me something to eat, bhitch" it was like was a fresh fish at mci walpole. holy $hit, he was going off on me.

then something about this really kind bud-dy of his ??? :confused:

i will never go into the woods with him again, with piss poor, snoop dog gansta attitude and his stoner music ! what a me$$ !

soon boy's, real soon !

post-1557-141842324211_thumb.jpg

Sorry for the delay. I'm not ignoring you guys. I just had noise canceling headphones on all week.

What's this The Fish band you're talking about? I thought we were at a Duran Duran concert!! :smashfrea I fkn love manchvegas!!! Polaris I spotted that chick, it's just that her boyish figure didn't do much for me. How 'bout you? JD I spent some time last weekend at your old stomping ground of Umass for more of The Fish. The wif and I looked all ova campus for any remnants or scrap of evidence of you eva being there. I thought you were a big man on campus in your day. I would've thought you left your mark (or stain) somewhere in Amherst. We spent some quality time in your old barn the Mullins Center and nobody knew of ya. Did we get the wrong Umass?:AR15firin

Polaris I'm one step ahead of you with the hotdog idea. I already have two HotDogger IV's installed on the flat-6. The engine runs pretty hot at 7000rpms and they cook up fast. The wif has some competition now.

I might be down & out like Kenny Powers, but I haven't lost my sense of humor. I got hit on pretty hard last night in this costume. Bwaaaaahahahahahahahaaaa!!! GFY!!!

post-580-141842324228_thumb.jpg

stevo, i know where probably at print already and the budget comitee is going go fhukkin bananas over this mod. i was thinking today, and i came up with this. since, NoRthErN n.H is arguably one of the carving mekka's of the world, i think it would be a nice touch to mention it in our logo, or putting it at the bottom of the shirt or something. n.h has some nasty roots to carving/racing and we are still pumping out some young talent, i think we should make it part of the T32 brand.

also, nothing but jack daniel's and diet ice for the season in the pbr.

you also might want to check this out, and he's not kidding either:

go to this website for a full story > http://gatorshockey.wordpress.com/

“The Swamp” – New Addition??

November 1, 2010 by gatorshockey Leave a Comment

Gators Looking North Of The Boarder Again

A close friend contacted me today about a possible new player signing for the Connecticut Gators. He does have some connection with Gators forward RJ Gates.

I am being told by my valuable source that a certain ex-UMass offensive minded defensman is on the market for a new club. That he has starved himself back down to his Omaha Lancer fighting weight of 193.6 lbs, but has lost about a 1/4 inch in one leg due to his new hip replacement in May.

The anonymous donor of worthy information added, that this player is currently living in seclusion in northern Scituate, feeding off the land, chewing tobacco, sleeping in his diesel pickup truck and listening to “Our Lady of Spain” over and over again.

The possible new addition is looking to start negotiations for some drop in games during his bi-monthly travels through the beautiful state of Connecticut.

I tried reaching this unnamed player, but no luck. However, hours later I did received a text message stating, “Not for nothin guy, but I’d rather be busting a lung on the ice and enjoying my 2 minutes in the box, that sitting in this RT 95 traffic.”

BOYS,

FROGGY "RIBBIT, RIBBIT, RIBBIT" DROUINNE AKA, FRENCH FRIES/KERMIT THE FROGG, AND I WHERE IN A HEATED DEBATE/ARGUMENT TONIGHT AND SHE JUST SO HAPPENED TO ACCUSE ME OF BEING A WHITETRASH-HILLBILLY-REDNECK, PBR DRINKING[/color], TABACOO CHEWIN, GOON/IDIOT MALE PIG! SHE THEN GOES ON TO TELL ME THAT OUR BELOVED PBR, GOT SOLD TO A GREEK GUY. I JUST WANT TO LET THE CLUB KNOW ABOUT THE SALE OF THE OFFICIAL T32 REFRESHMENT SPONSOR, PBR. MY 1ST QUESTION IS TO MR. ISHOULDHAVESTUCKWITHGREEKPIZZAFOODCHAINS-ALOPOLOUS, WHO'S GONNA BE PAYING FOR THE RECENTLY ACQUIRED PLAYBOY MANSION FOR YOUR CAKE EATING PLAYBOY SON ??? TFHUKKIN32 WILL BE FOOTIN THAT BILL ! WHAT A FHUKKIN A$$HOLE ! DID PBR EVEN NOTIFY US, OF THIS IN OUR END OF THE YEAR MEETING LAST APRIL IN MILWAKEE, WISCO ???? WHERE WE EVEN OFFERED A NIGHT WITH EACH OF "THE GIRLS NEXT STORE" ??? USED UNDERWEARS ??? LEFT OVER BOTOX TREATMENTS, ANYTHING ??? TCGFT'S !!

HERE'S THE ARTICLE FROM THE WALL STREET JOURNAL.

Is Pabst Blue Ribbon – the beloved beer of blue collar workers/WICKEDHAHDCORETHIRSTYCARVA'S and hipsters across the nation — falling into skilled hands? HARDLEY, MORE LIKE THE ENEMIES HANDS. WHY DIDN'T YOU SELL PBR TO RICHARD SIMMONS OR GREG LOUGANIS.

WSJAs The Wall Street Journal reported today, investor C. Dean ISHOULDHAVESTUCKWITHGREEKPIZZAFOODCHAINS-ALOPOLOUS has agreed to buy Pabst from the charity that runs the beer maker for about $250 million. (CHARITY ??? NOW WHERE A CHARITY CASE ??? I THOUGHT WE WERE AN ELITE GROUP OF ECONOMICALLY FRIENDLY FUNCTIONING ALCHOHOLIC'S)The Journal reports that ISHOULDHAVESTUCKWITHGREEKPIZZAFOODCHAINS-ALOPOLOUS sons, Evan :1luvu:, 29 years old, and Daren :1luvu:, 26, are expected to play key roles in running the company TO INTO THE GROUND LIKE A BULLDOZER FALLING FROM 2,000FT. THEY BOTH SHOULD HAVE BEEN NAMED TODD, IMO !

While the elder ISHOULDHAVESTUCKWITHGREEKPIZZAFOODCHAINS-ALOPOLOUS, 64, is known for his savvy deal making, such as his $2.2 billion sale of Pinnacle Food to Blackstone Group in 2007 and the $2.9 billion sale of labels Chef Boyardee and Bumble Bee Tuna to Con Agra in 2000, his sons are MUCH less tested.(ACTUALLY ARE AS USELESS A TATAS ON A BULL, AND WILL RUN PBR TO THE GROUND ONCE THE ELDER GUY, KICKS THE BUCKET)

That doesn’t mean they have kept a low-profile. Last year, Darren ISHOULDHAVESTUCKWITHMYDADSGREEKPIZZACHAINS-ALOPOLUS paid $18 million in cash for Hugh Hefner’s mansion in Holmby Hills neighborhood of Los Angeles. The property includes a large “motor court” and a three-car garage where he can house his personal car collection, according to the Los Angeles Times. The 7,300-square-foot English style mansion is near the famed Playboy Mansion. (IN THE 3 CAR GARAGE, YOU WILL FIND A RAM 3500 DUALLY WITH SMOKE STACKS, A 1942 GERMAN PANZER TANK AND A 1984 IROC-Z, YEAH RITE !) more like a bmw 318i, volkswagon cabriolet "white on white", and a hummer H-3 WILL BE IN THE STABLE FOR DARREN/TODD.

I went up and worked around the house on Saturday, hiked Welsh Dickie in the afternoon. Sunday we went over for a few runs at Sunday River, the conditioins were marginal but it was fun to get out. It was a fun weekend, see you goons soon.

Alpine or softboot? Was there Sunday aswell.

I was out of there by 10:30. I was riding an Madd 158. I don't think I made one carved turn all day. I don't think I will ride this weekend but maybe the weekend after. I saw one other alpine rider with a Kessler, was that you?

Certainly was. Ive been waiting since april to get on the thing.

Noticed the Madd up against the lodge in the morning, but never came across you out there.