Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

All I can say for now is that the contract negotiations have been going well. There could be a new full time T32 rider next year. You guys need to pull it together for for my first full time season. It seems like there is some waivering in the ranks, all of this talk about the loaf is getting me worried. I thought the attitude was run what you brung, STFUAR, leave the excusses in the lodge and rip up the mountain no matter what condition it is in. A couple of days at Flatton and the whole team is looking for perfect groom, perfect snow, great visability. Where is the hard core attitude, the shout down matches in the lift lines, break em down and build em up sessions? I hope it is just late season BS talk. I am counting on you guys to help me be a better rider. I will be in the gym, on the bike, skating, surfing and slaming the beers to get ready for November. Bring it.

i love you man!

i cant believe the pbr deck abandonment act we've pulled. i can understand the calf contest loses are starting to insult someone's little legs, but wtf guys!

barges ? none :barf:

bummed butts ? none :barf:

the widow maker better be ready!

All I can say for now is that the contract negotiations have been going well. There could be a new full time T32 rider next year. You guys need to pull it together for for my first full time season. It seems like there is some waivering in the ranks, all of this talk about the loaf is getting me worried. I thought the attitude was run what you brung, STFUAR, leave the excusses in the lodge and rip up the mountain no matter what condition it is in. A couple of days at Flatton and the whole team is looking for perfect groom, perfect snow, great visability. Where is the hard core attitude, the shout down matches in the lift lines, break em down and build em up sessions? I hope it is just late season BS talk. I am counting on you guys to help me be a better rider. I will be in the gym, on the bike, skating, surfing and slaming the beers to get ready for November. Bring it.

fk the bunyan room. how much fun can you have in a 90degree sweat lodge that pumps out agent orange through their popcorn popper. I feel like I need a lung transplant everytime they make popcorn.

Polaris and I found a new baaaaar!!!!! No more barges.....no more plastic cups.....no more stacks!! It's all metal these days. We had a tall PBR Poundah Pyramid going yesterday afternoon at Camp3. The T2B run down Flume & Brookway was a gongshow. Polaris had to stop 3 times to pee.

i phukin luv it CHAPPY!!! make sure you get jd's memo on Bootyism and meditate with it....the intro wuz penned by tiger himself.

also i highly recommend the t32 woodland gray cammo seat covers, they're waterproof so when your piss tube falls out on the way home from the mtn it's not a big deal.

Tough call. They ar reporting 6" of wet pow from yesterday bt things should be groomed out for the weekend. Sat. Is supposed to be bluebird and a cold start with temps probably in the upper 20s near 30 up on the hill. Looks like it might be a good chub/stub/SL day.

Sundays forecast is changing...cloudy and warmer with temps in the upper 30s/40 and a slight chance of precip. I bet conditions on Sun. will be similar to the soft conditions we saw up there a couple weeks ago.

We are planning on meeting up with stevo n wif at the Bag around 8PM on fri. For dinner. Call us when your up in CV....we might be out boozin.

Fixed!! just wanted to be explicit for the Sugarloaf weekend warriors.

btw the goon squad is showing up. the wif just outfitted me in a full pbr uni.:1luvu: I look like a friggin pbr distributor.

don't get us started!! you'll regret it saturday night. trust me!! :eplus2:

Tough call. They ar reporting 6" of wet pow from yesterday bt things should be groomed out for the weekend. Sat. Is supposed to be bluebird and a cold start with temps probably in the upper 20s near 30 up on the hill. Looks like it might be a good chub/stub/SL day.

Sundays forecast is changing...cloudy and warmer with temps in the upper 30s/40 and a slight chance of precip. I bet conditions on Sun. will be similar to the soft conditions we saw up there a couple weeks ago.

Sunday will be a crap shoot for sure. Friday and Saturday's cold temps could actually produce either epic carving, or sugar-on-concrete if they till it deep. Chub/Stub/SL is a good call. My wife was in Kingfield today, and it was 55.

http://www.weather.com/weather/weekend/USME0203

anyone want to try a Kessler 185?? ;)

They ar reporting 6" of wet pow

...which fell atop ~1"(+-) of clear, solid crust.

Most of the snow that fell on the upper mountain blew off into the trees. Spillway bumps were closed today; ice bombs falling off the chairs and haul rope.

Birches bent to the ground, hemlocks broken from the ice load/wind.

Comp, Sluice,NG were tilled; bank-run over rockwell 65.

Lower mountain was fly-tape by 2:30.

Should be interesting this weekend, exercise caution off-piste/front face.

Enzo:

Thanks for hosting. The HPL is the perfect venue for Slapshot and PBRs!

When I drove by Cannon yesterday. They were running the zoomer chair for no apparent reason and the slopes reminded me of those underoos you are trying to sell.

I sure am glad we had that conversation about crashing into deer. I almost got my bumper polished by one. Gotta love that brake assist. Just in case you didn't hit em hard enough! I was thinking after that someone was feeding the fckers, which was why there were five of them hanging around this house. I usually feed em to the family.

FINAL SCORE:

T32: 4, Loaf: 0

rd; hey hanrahan!

rd; suzanne $ucks kitty!

rd; Shes a lesbian, a lesbian!

rd; i know, she told me!

mt; so reg, whadya say to em?

rd; i told him his wife was a dyke!

mt; no!

rd; she is, she told me!

mt; FUHHHHHHHHHHHHHK!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3QEdqB8lnU&feature=related

is there any cp left up at the hotdog factory? once again thanks so much, also i need to know the est. date on the hpl?

get the duct tape ready for the T32 CHIEFS freestyle championships, held less that 200 yards from the pbr!

gfy's

T32 CHIEFS

We had three deer within range on that stretch as well. Along the Androscoggin, I also had a bald eagle in my cross-hairs. It was just too tuff to steer with the knees and hold steady with all the frost heaves.

About HPL...the dates are a little sketchy but we think HPL was built sometime in the 1940's and then the grandparents bought it in the late 1960's.

I'm ready to put in some quality time on the deck of the pbr after the T32 Rail Jam. I really want to see Gleb chatta across the slush pool again.

wtf do we need a blanket party here??? didn't you post this homo p-town sh!t last year???????? why dont you take your gay lids, your john mayer size M tshirt, capris jeans, argyles, vans slip ons, and buddy holly glasses, get dressed, hop on your motard, and ride the fcuk off this thread :AR15firin

kindest regards,

Killer

T32 Chiefs