Note to New Members ×

Loon/WV Opening Days

Enzo

we may have a full squad on saturday!!! that's wicked pissa guys. I gotta get all the carharts washed up so the team has some squeaky clean uniforms for the hill.

ramp up those squats this week. we need guys in top condition for the playoff run. no room for chubby little secrets on the team.

t32's going full blown heavy metal. i just put 2 on order!! :p

dth

chappy,

im back in the gym, so i should be able to make it until around 2:46, will that work for you. but i do recall about a month ago at wv i heard you and jeff say "owe"! or was it "i want my mommy". ill have a new coil-slerr, hope the snow is hard enuff.

stevo should be all rested up, from all of the crying that hes been doing.

polaris has the eye of the tiger back in him, but thats what doing a road trip in a 485hp cummins turbo diesel does to someone! obtw 750'lbs of torque. more powa! www.bankspower.com, my sponsor.

enzo is always ready! need i say more about a former baystate league enforcer!

manch mike :argue::boxing_sm:argue::boxing_sm:argue::boxing_sm,

well lets just say we'll have a better time without him anyways!!!!

and the town drunk, will be drunk i assume!

and mojo is always game!

see you at 7:45am too dtmfh, guy!

team memo...

the T32 weather satellite just transmitted a garbled signal...something about the possiblity of 3-5" coming in after midnight into early Saturday morning then clearing. probability is still a bit uncertain 24 hrs out.

I should be there Sat morning. See you at 8. Hopefully some of you guys will step it up a little and stay and ride with the old guy after 11:30. If you need to I will take it a little easier on you in the morning session and buy the first round of BL's at the BR for anyone riding untill 3:00.

Glenn,

gotta compare notes with ya on the Beverly skate spots. The OceanFrog crew were up there last friday, cherry hill road.got the invite to head up next session.

Gleb says he's up at LOON today(maybe SR) and the groom is ....and I quote...."Conditions are about as good as you can ever ask for. I'm going tomorrow for first chair."

keep an eye out for the kid:freak3:

I might be up for a sunday session.

post-123-141842253934_thumb.jpg

Great day fellas!! It felt like a throwback to the good ol' days of t32 with all the hardbooters.

Here are the vids from the day. I'll take some more next time of everyone when we have better carving conditions.

Polaris showing his freestyle roots and added flair with a tail grab.

View My Video

View My Video

JD using the meat gates for some gs training. I wish I was closer to that guy to pick up his stunned "Holy Sh!t" comment.

View My Video

Photo of the Day--The General Lee!!!

post-580-141842253987_thumb.jpg

Not a bad day. Well not a great one for me for carving but still had fun sliding around with you guys. I went to get my board out of the ski check and you guys took off before I came back. I thought everyone would be down for another round of bud. Oh well, next time. Okemo tomorrow. See ya guys next weekend.

dear mrs glebony,

i was wondering when you ended up taking your helmut off on saturday? did you think the roof was going to fall on your head, guy! i know we still have the bounty on you, but its just one punch guy its not gonna kill ya!

thanks for the beers they hit the spot, and next time put em on kangmackenziegus's tab! t da b, beers fa free, put em on me!

drop the hip, jump the lip, have a dip!

:flamethro

dropdahip, launchdalip, chewadip

T-da-be, beeahfafree, flinneeeeeeanmeeee, kamamakenzieees headin fer a tree, meatgates on da basinstree.

I saw Gleb (aka Capain Canada) drive by me on the way home. He still had his helmet and goggles on. :rolleyes: I hope he takes that helmet off in class.

High Five off the Lip!

Great day fellas!! It felt like a throwback to the good ol' days of t32 with all the hardbooters.

Here are the vids from the day. I'll take some more next time of everyone when we have better carving conditions.

Polaris showing his freestyle roots and added flair with a tail grab.

View My Video

View My Video

JD using the meat gates for some gs training. I wish I was closer to that guy to pick up his stunned "Holy Sh!t" comment.

View My Video

Photo of the Day--The General Lee!!!

Looks like you all had a lot of fun ripping in so so conditions. JD, smooth and powerful, just like I remember. Looks good brotha.

Ink

anyone heard from stevo since his sudden disapearence as of Sunday at 11:26am?? all evidence of his presence evaporated as if the guy was abducted by aliens. wtf??? no sign of him in the gOoN security cameras. no sign of him in any of the DoT highway cameras. i even checked his ezpass records and he never passed through the Hookset toll. I'm about to contact the authorities and post an Amber alert for that guy!! Did he get washed away in the Pemi?? :confused:

i hope you're just too busy & jacked up on meds, accupuncture, chiropractors, thai massages, asiatsu, & lower back rehab. try some topricin cream. it has helped a lot for my hip.

officially licensed t32 swag unveiling this weekend. let the chaos begin.

n-ttmf-zo

our top team orthopedic said "wtf guy!! you gots a probable herniated disc causing severe sciatica from nerve root compression". the pain killas were great but the leg weakness and numbness had me fearing for YOUR lives! mri will show more but has been delayed from team doc network issues :angryfire

not ready to put up the official summertime avatar yet though...gunna take a page out of enzo's "How To Be a T32 TUFF GUY" book. i'll be back to the hardestcore, hardestcarving, hardbootas in da land......

schleevo:eplus2:

been snowing up here all day. D'oOhH!!!..just starting to change to rain. gOoN already has 6 inches. here's the report from NWS:

THE SLEET AND FREEZING RAIN WILL CHANGE BACK TO SNOW THURSDAY AFTERNOON...AND CONTINUE INTO THURSDAY NIGHT. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS WILL RANGE FROM 6 TO 12 INCHES BY THE TIME THE SNOW TAPERS OFF TO SNOW SHOWERS LATE THURSDAY NIGHT. THE HIGHEST AMOUNTS WILL BE ACROSS THE HIGHER TERRAIN.

colder this weekend. hold the mashed potaters. winters back!!:eplus2:

dear mrs glebony,

i was wondering when you ended up taking your helmut off on saturday? did you think the roof was going to fall on your head, guy! i know we still have the bounty on you, but its just one punch guy its not gonna kill ya!

thanks for the beers they hit the spot, and next time put em on kangmackenziegus's tab! t da b, beers fa free, put em on me!

drop the hip, jump the lip, have a dip!

:flamethro

I dont know if you guys are aware of this, but the New England area is over due for a massive earthquake. I'm just staying prepared. I highly recommend wearing one as well, you'll thank me later.

Polaris, if I was driving by you in my monsta Ford Taurus wagon, then we got ourselves a problem. On the way home, I do 60 on the highway to save on gas. If I'm driving by ya, you better step on it grandma. I wear my helmet in the car so I can match the red flames on my shagon wagon. Red flames is the new blue this year, according to Vogue magazine. Cosmo seems to agree.

oh and wearing a helmet in class? Yeah...whats that? I'd rather be riding. The key to pharmacy school is all nighters and Adderall, not going to class.

get well stevo. Similar thing happened to me 3 years ago or so from wrestling. Not fun. Luckily, a bunch of visits to the Chiro, and some PT is all I needed.

See ya guys saturday bright and early.

I'm digging the team 32 sticker. Good job enzo. How do the vids look? My camera's videos suck. not worth the effort of putting them up.

today was about as good as it gets with the weather we've had. My stomach is even sore. Maybe its from the milkshake i had on the way home. McDonalds, the breakfast and dinner of champions.

(front passenger seat of my car)

|

|

|

v

post-2128-141842254922_thumb.jpg

Globby,

reserve me a seat for next sunday

new job = I'm lovin' it and JONESING BAD for a session

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI-xHMM8wXE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dI-xHMM8wXE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SNAP !!!! that was my 3,oooth post and I wasted it on a mickey d's commercial:smashfrea DOH!

I'm digging the team 32 sticker. Good job enzo. How do the vids look? My camera's videos suck. not worth the effort of putting them up.

the vids....well some came out great, others were a little shaky. the ones you shot with my camera look really good. jd needs to lay off the caffeine, his filming gave me vertigo. I need to straighten a few things out though. When I watch them on my camera they are fine, but on my pc they play in a fast forward speed. Kind of strange....but I just figured it out...minor problem with my Media Player. i'll email the links to everyone once I upload.

Good riding with you again. the conditions were great!! btw clean up yer car ya slob!! actually i think your stomach is sore from OD'ing on fluff sandwiches big guy. :smashfrea

Willy, you're in on sunday. God damn, I hate when they make a full song about stupid jingles. congrats on # 3000, McDonalds will be proud.

The vids look good. I thought I was staying closer to my board but my legs are way more straight. I'll fix that next weekend. JD, it looks like you're seizuring while filming. I almost threw up my 800 calorie milk shake.

Don't knock those sandwiches. They keep a poor Gleb full, and a full Gleb snowboarding. How else can you have 20 meals for $8 of food, except maybe with Ramen noodles :barf:

Pleasure is all here because I learned alot from you guys. The car now is overflowing with Easter candy wrappers...Us Jews love their Easter candy. :biggthump

I TOLD you JD was a pro with a camera. I'm still dizzy from watching his work.

I have a video camera we can use next week. Not that there is anything wrong with the canon, but it might be nice to run a zoom and maybe some chase scenes. I checked with the boss and it looks like Saturday is a go.

The Coiler UT 185 looks sweet in that picture. Maximum adsorbency! I think it needs a few more pretty leaves and maybe a pony or a unicorn.

The Easter Greeting picture is priceless. I thought it was really nice of those guys to model our boards for us.

-Polaris OUT!

enzo,

it looks like you have to work on your gaper gap. obviously polaris and i have done this a couple times, but we need more forehead action out of you. work on it this week and thanks for letting me hang out with you on your 40th b-day! gleb, good thing you left your bucket on during lunch, its a b!tch getting fluff out of a 2nd graders hair!

jd

Easter Greetings from gOoN!!