Note to New Members ×

bomber store

kevbo

Kevbo,

Technically the Store is open and has been all summer. However, we are still waiting for the boards and boots for this year. Hopefully have them ready to go by start of November. Also, working on all the accessories like BTS and Suspension Kits. You can actually now go to the Store and pre-order these items.

If you have any more specific type questions, Michelle at bomber@bomberonline.com can help you out.

Big snow today here in Summit County, predicting more then 8 inches :biggthump

Big snow today here in Summit County, predicting more then 8 inches :biggthump

OK, this sentence was totally unnecessary. At least for all the simple mortals, who do not live in heaven (like Summit County seems to be) and have to wait for snow another couple of months as minimum... :ices_ange

I was just wondering, how long does it usually take for bomber to process orders?

i'm not in a hurry for my gear or anything (won't be any snow for 3 months, so i could get it in november and i wouldn't mind...).

i'm just wondering since i ordered something about a week ago and haven't seen any statements on my credit card (which is what worries me). usually when i order things online, even if it takes 2-3 weeks to get to me, i see billing charges within a week if not earlier.

just hoping i'm not a dope and forgot to put credit card info... although i don't think it's impossible to process orders w/o that info.

I was just wondering, how long does it usually take for bomber to process orders?

i'm not in a hurry for my gear or anything (won't be any snow for 3 months, so i could get it in november and i wouldn't mind...).

i'm just wondering since i ordered something about a week ago and haven't seen any statements on my credit card (which is what worries me). usually when i order things online, even if it takes 2-3 weeks to get to me, i see billing charges within a week if not earlier.

just hoping i'm not a dope and forgot to put credit card info... although i don't think it's impossible to process orders w/o that info.

Just email Michelle sales@bomberonline.com. I've had a gliche or 2 with orders, but they are excellent at getting things straitened out. You should also have received email confirmation if the order went thru.

at least we are lucky enough here in europe to have no clue about what 8 inches are... to me it was only related to a famous movie star of the 70's.. :)

8 inches is a LOT of cm. :lol: The way I see it, measuring in centimetres makes the snow deeper! :1luvu:

I'm on a tangent right now, but I love the metric system. Too bad we don't use it here. :smashfrea

Ok, Ok, guys. Back to topic. You know there's a little thread somewhere called "waaaaayyyyy OT"?

To answer Bullwings: Legally we can't charge you for your product until we ship it (those companies that do, shame!). When you place an order, your credit card company "holds" the funds for 30 or 60 days (depends on your company). I have to go and "get" the funds to send them to our account. So NO ONE is charged until we ship. If you placed a preseason order, you won't get charged on your card until I make sure we have the product, it's in a box, and going out the door.

Hopefully this will straighten a lot of questions that I get all the time, about refunds and such when we are out of a product that was ordered online.

However, if you have questions about your order, please feel free to email bomber@bomberonline.com. I'll make sure all of you are taken care of! :biggthump

Thanks Mike! FYI guys, your orders are placed in order received (times received are on all orders), and that's how I fill them. That's exactly what we did with the situation last year. Fin has also promised me that he's making a bajillion of the BTS kits, so hopefully we won't have to worry. However, if so, everyone will go out first come, first served type of thing. I'll either notify you, or you'll be getting your orders.

Thanks for being patient! Bomber customers rock!

awesome. in that case, i think i'll order my bts kit early too. i was thinking of waiting till november to order them, but i wanna make sure i get a set, so i'll order a set when i get home tonight.

heh, ordering all this gear just intensifies the itch and anticipation for winter that much more...